Coe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coe

How did he look in coverage last night? Should we be confident in his abilities should Prince be out week 1?

I think Coe is a good player

as well as Tryon

if the pass rushers can stay healthy the DBs we have will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      I think Coe is a good player

as well as Tryon

if the pass rushers can stay healthy the DBs we have will be fine
      Tryon was all over the place last night
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Coe seems more stable, Tryon is more dynamic but also more risky. But if these two aren't any better than Amukamara, I'm not that confident.

Comment

I like Coe a lot he was physical with the WR's right of the line has speed ,seems fundamentally sound with tackling.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Tryon was all over the place last night
            the kid played his tail off last night

we are lucky to have someone who plays with such reckless abandon at that position

I think he will play a major role in this defense

Comment

The little of the game I saw was bits of the first half and I did see Tyron make a play, but his back was to the ball and it seemed more lucky than that he made it happen due to skill. It was just one play so I'm not basing my opinion of him on that one instance, just stating what I noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                The little of the game I saw was bits of the first half and I did see Tyron make a play, but his back was to the ball and it seemed more lucky than that he made it happen due to skill. It was just one play so I'm not basing my opinion of him on that one instance, just stating what I noticed.
                I remember the play you are talking about.

a DB does not have to see the ball to make a play.

they are coached ...when they have their back to the ball to watch the receivers hands....and when they go up....get your hand between them and make a play

it's not always about knowing where the ball is

Comment

I remember the play you are talking about.a DB does not have to see the ball to make a play.they are coached ...when they have their back to the ball to watch the receivers hands....and when they go up....get your hand between them and make a playit's not always about knowing where the ball is
                  Yeah, I actually thought to myself that it looked like he played the receivers hands/eyes which I thought was kinda smart but also thought its the type of thing that could get him in trouble if he relies on that too much. I'll never claim to know how and to what these guys are coached to but if you're saying that's a tool they're told to work with I'll buy it. Makes me more comfortable with the tactic.

Comment

I remember the play you are talking about.

a DB does not have to see the ball to make a play.

they are coached ...when they have their back to the ball to watch the receivers hands....and when they go up....get your hand between them and make a play

it's not always about knowing where the ball is
                    exactly

AS a corner back in hs we were taught to read the receivers eyes...you cant turn to look at the qb or you've lost your man...you have to read the receiver
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                      Yeah, I actually thought to myself that it looked like he played the receivers hands/eyes which I thought was kinda smart but also thought its the type of thing that could get him in trouble if he relies on that too much. I'll never claim to know how and to what these guys are coached to but if you're saying that's a tool they're told to work with I'll buy it. Makes me more comfortable with the tactic.
                      for sure it is what they are coached to do

you cannot always know where the ball is ....you have to read the man you are covering ...... especially in man coverage

read the receivers body .....watch his hips and read his hands and use good timing

I was a D lineman.....but I have been in my share of DB meetings

Comment

I played pop warner and freshman ball for about 9 years total as a offensive guard and d tackle but I never really thought to pay attention to the other groups or what they were taught because I was young and my mind wasn't really there if you know what I mean. It does make sense though to play the WR I just don't really understand how a fast athletic guy will play his position as I've always been a slow mauler....full steam ahead, over power who's in front of you type guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Weerewawinare
                          Секта засняла реальное лишение девственности. Видео: лишение девственности.

Thats a good point!
                          I miss Red Hook

Comment

They both are terrible, id be very surprised if they did good during the dallas game. Im sure one of the first posts after the game next Wed. is gonna be about how terrible our corners looked. I have no confidence in either of them going against Dez or Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
                              They both are terrible, id be very surprised if they did good during the dallas game. Im sure one of the first posts after the game next Wed. is gonna be about how terrible our corners looked. I have no confidence in either of them going against Dez or Austin.
                              Dez, Austin, and Witten all not healthy. I am not worried especially with Romo running for his life. Our CBs will be fine. Webster will have one shut down anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X