Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressed Dallas fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkUdb70bxpk&feature=g-u

lmao....the way this guy talks about our O flatters me...lol kinda feel bad for him, he should hear the stuff we say about our defense.....

Re: Depressed Dallas fan

I noticed the Cowboys defense with big smiles on their faces after they went up 34-22 as if they had the game one. The Cowboys give me agita ever since they called that fumble on Ron Johnson.

Comment

[quote user="AntB"]I noticed the Cowboys defense with big smiles on their faces after they went up 34-22 as if they had the game one. The Cowboys give me agita ever since they called that fumble on Ron Johnson.[/quote]

Man ! You're going way back !!!

Comment

[quote user="AntB"]I noticed the Cowboys defense with big smiles on their faces after they went up 34-22 as if they had the game one. The Cowboys give me agita ever since they called that fumble on Ron Johnson.[/quote]

Word.

Comment

hahahhaaaa that guy is funny as all heck

Comment

I'd like to take his tears, pour them over some ice, and add a splash of vodka.

Comment

Put a fork in that! Dallas!
              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

[quote user="nykn72"]hahahhaaaa that guy is funny as all heck[/quote]
                thought he was gonna cry at one point lol....the sad thing is that I know exactly what he's talking about. I've seen us in situations where we literally cannot stop the opponent, 97% of last night was pretty much that.

Comment

I didn't know Common was a Cowboys fan...

Seriously though, I love watching disappointed fan videos.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I'd like to take his tears, pour them over some ice, and add a splash of vodka.[/quote]

mmm...tears
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Their defense flat out sucks. Without Ware or Sean Lee, they wouldn't be about s***.

Comment

Sure, and Romo had the typical clown look on his face.

Comment

That guy's core. He's on youtube all the time *****ing about Dallas.

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]I didn't know Common was a Cowboys fan...

Seriously though, I love watching disappointed fan videos.[/quote]

Love the sig; big Misfits fan here .... anything with Danzig

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]I didn't know Common was a Cowboys fan...

Seriously though, I love watching disappointed fan videos.[/quote]Who Common the rapper/actor? That dude's from Chi-Town... why wouldn't he root for The Bears?

Comment

Working...
                              X