Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning on SportsCenter at 9:15am

check it out

hopefully it's on the site not too long after. This is going to be a long Friday at work lol.

Comment

he really is the epitome of a hard working, team first leader. i somehow am even more confident after watching him in that interview.

Comment

I'm a bit concerned about Eli. He seems to have regressed a bit. I hope its just "who cares" pre-season I dont want to get hurt attitude

The best NY QB I've seen this pre-season is the Jets McElroy, followed by Perrilloux

Comment

bELIeve brosefs. He's calm cool and collective. Always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            I'm a bit concerned about Eli. He seems to have regressed a bit. I hope its just "who cares" pre-season I dont want to get hurt attitude

The best NY QB I've seen this pre-season is the Jets McElroy, followed by Perrilloux
            With that logic, Tom Brady has regressed as well.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You forgot to use red font.

Comment

Sometimes sarcaasm is entertaining and funny but in your feable attempt at it, I found no humor, only stupidity.
                Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                X