Yet another no show by Tuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another no show by Tuck

I like the guy but he surely has not stepped up this year. I hope he is not washed up.

Re: Yet another no show by Tuck

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I like the guy but he surely has not stepped up this year. I hope he is not washed up.[/quote]

I thought he would be our JJP! I think Tuck is overrated and done!

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

He actually a couple of good run stuffs and I'm pretty sure he allowed Canty to get that sack.

I could be wrong.

Comment

I just think Tuck never really recovered from that neck injury. Pile on some fresh new injuries and he has a down year. I'm not gonna say he's done based off of one year.

Comment

He just wanted to fit in with the rest of the D, except JPP.

Comment

He is way too injured this year and never recovered.
            Maybe next year he will return to form.

Comment

You guys are too quick to jump on or off player bandwagons.

He is injured, he has been all year. It happens in pro football.

Even with those injuries, our run defense was stout until he left the game/ It was the only period of the game where it was stout.
              sigpic

Comment

Well if he's injured he needs to go sit his *** down then and we won't be having these conversations.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Well if he's injured he needs to go sit his *** down then and we won't be having these conversations.[/quote]
                  A banged up Tuck is better than having Tolly in, and I like Tolly.

Comment

and he's still pulling double teams.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]He actually a couple of good run stuffs and I'm pretty sure he allowed Canty to get that sack.

I could be wrong.[/quote] I thought that it Was JPP that was closest to the Canty Sack?

Comment

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Well if he's injured he needs to go sit his *** down then and we won't be having these conversations.[/quote]
                        A banged up Tuck is better than having Tolly in, and I like Tolly.
                        [/quote]
                        +1

Comment

Tuck is suiting up but clearly is not himself, he has taken himself out more than the coaching staff knowing Tolle is doing a better job.

Can only hope he gets better, but don't think it will be this year if he continues playing.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

heis doing the patty cake hand game like Osi used to when he was playing this year,,

what happened to him? I hope its just injury, if it is.. lets get Kiwi or Tollefson the nod over him.. give him time to get healthy for a playoff run

Comment

Wow - how fickle fans are. Yep Tuck is HURT - he played on one leg last night, and already has the groin injury along with neck.

The guy is still a great player but he is not healthy. Might as well write him off (sarcasm font) - get over it the guy will be great again.

Comment

Working...
                              X