Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants looking for Oline Help

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Sure sounds like the Giants are in market to trade for an OL...

Hmm. I'm thinking it would be Interior line depth. Probably somebody 30+ that would be a reliable backup. Anyone that can play multiple positions would be a strong candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
      That's a good thing because all of us know that we probably need 2 of them.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

well, lets look at this. next year we are def going OL early in the draft, at least I would assume so. Maybe this could be one of the rare times JR trades a high pick to get a legit player?

I mean, I wouldnt be opposed to using a 1rst, a 2nd, or a 3rd on a good somewhat young OL player. We need the help for this year. and It could also reduce a position we need to address next season.

Comment

I'm certain we will be saying bye bye to Petrus by the time the Dallas game rolls around.

Comment

Thanks for the update bro !
            As we all know every O-line has to have time to gel when a season starts but Jerry Reese knows and saw we need help, depth and maybe a skilled veteran that can hold the fort until the rest gets healthy. Waiver wire surfing time for Mr. Reese.
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I'm certain we will be saying bye bye to Petrus by the time the Dallas game rolls around.
              It's shocking how poorly he played this pre-season. OL play isn't usually that visible unless you are isolating on a single player. Petrus forced everyone to see his miscues almost every time he was on the field. Not sure what happened from last year to this year. Maybe I just missed it last year.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I'm surprised they aren't looking for a DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  I'm surprised they aren't looking for a DT.
                  They had two and cut them both. Hendricks and Marcus Thomas. Down to Bernard, Joseph, Kuhn and Austin (maybe Rogers) until Canty comes back. Not having a warm and fuzzy feeling with that group.
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                    They had two and cut them both. Hendricks and Marcus Thomas. Down to Bernard, Joseph, Kuhn and Austin (maybe Rogers) until Canty comes back. Not having a warm and fuzzy feeling with that group.
                    i actually don't mind it. Joseph is beasting, Bernard coming off a great year... Kuhn, Austin, and Tuck will split time backing up inside. Not as bad as it seems IMO
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

OL? I think we could use some help there but to me the CB's scare the ever living hell out of me. I love Webster and think Prince and Hosely will be good and Coe seems like he might be able to step in, but 2 guys are already injured and there isn't much behind Coe.
                      sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                        i actually don't mind it. Joseph is beasting, Bernard coming off a great year... Kuhn, Austin, and Tuck will split time backing up inside. Not as bad as it seems IMO
                        I agree. If Austin can stay healthy we will still have good depth at the DT position.

ALL-IN!

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          I hope you are right, let's pray everyone stays healthy until Canty gets off the PUP.

You going to the game Wednesday?
                          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by Crovaz View Post
                            OL? I think we could use some help there but to me the CB's scare the ever living hell out of me. I love Webster and think Prince and Hosely will be good and Coe seems like he might be able to step in, but 2 guys are already injured and there isn't much behind Coe.
                            Have you watched any of the preseason games?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantVibes View Post
                              I agree. If Austin can stay healthy we will still have good depth at the DT position.
                              Austin has some work to do before he can help this team at DT. In his one game this preseason he looked rusty and his footwork was not too good. I think eventually he can be a good DT if he could be healthy enough to stay on the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X