Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adewale Ojomo makes Giants' roster

ADEWALE OJOMO MAKES GIANTS' ROSTER

Excerpt: "1:02 p.m. UPDATED with Adrian Tracy info.
    At first, Adewale Ojomo was just flashing a bit and getting in Tim Tebow's head.

By the end of the preseason, the defensive end was winning games,sparing all of us from preseason overtime and downright forcing the Giants to keep him." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

It appears so did Adrian Tracy, giving us 5 DE's on the roster, 6 if you include kiwi

Comment

Kiwanuka is officially listed on the roster as LB, his versatility belies that, but they count him as a linebacker
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
        It appears so did Adrian Tracy, giving us 5 DE's on the roster, 6 if you include kiwi
        I like Tracy and Ojomo.....glad they have enough room on the roster for both.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
          I like Tracy and Ojomo.....glad they have enough room on the roster for both.
          When predicting the final 53 I think people (myself included) get too caught up in having a certain amount of players at each position, but at the end of the day its really about keeping your best 53 and if that means keeping 5/6 DE's then so be it.

Comment

Never have too many pass rushers Congrats to Ojomo!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Happy he made the team .
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Reese finds another Gem! OJOMO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                    Reese finds another Gem! OJOMO!!!!!!!!!!
                    So it would seem.

Comment

Maybe we'll come up with the Formula One Package now... 6 DE's 1 LB 4 DB.

In all honesty though this means we can use multiple personnel in the nascar on those 3rd and long situations. I don't want Nascar to become the base defense by any means, but healthy pass rushers means we can keep changing it up and generating tons of pressure. I approve.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Maybe we'll come up with the Formula One Package now... 6 DE's 1 LB 4 DB.

In all honesty though this means we can use multiple personnel in the nascar on those 3rd and long situations. I don't want Nascar to become the base defense by any means, but healthy pass rushers means we can keep changing it up and generating tons of pressure. I approve.

Screw the wildcat I wanna see that!

Comment

Formula 1 Package 5DL 2LBs 4 DBs

Webster----------------Tuck----Ojomo---Linval---JPP---Osi----------Hosley----------Prince
                          ---------------------------------------Boley------Williams--------------------------------------------------
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          ------------------------------------------------Philips-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ojomo is a huge upgrade over Tollefson. He played the run well AND applied incredible pass rush pressure. Loved the strip sack. Osi, Tuck, JPP, and Ojomo rushing on third down? Good luck QB's!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
                              Formula 1 Package 5DL 2LBs 4 DBs

Webster----------------Tuck----Ojomo---Linval---JPP---Osi----------Hosley----------Prince
                              ---------------------------------------Boley------Williams--------------------------------------------------
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              ------------------------------------------------Philips-----------------------------------------------------------
                              If I still played Madden I would be making that defense right now.
                              Originally posted by PennState1
                              In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X