Andre Brown has been through it all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Brown has been through it all

And it appears it all finally paid off. Good for him not giving up, he's a pretty good story and looking for some nice things from him this season considering the flashes he has shown he is capable of

Coming into the preseason, I said it time and time again I'd love to see this guy make the team. I'm actually a happy Giant fan today. Sorry Ware, but I actually like Andre Brown

Comment

After AB and DW I really didnt care who was left standing. Just hope Brown, Wilson, and Scott learn how to pick up blitzes properly.....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        After AB and DW I really didnt care who was left standing. Just hope Brown, Wilson, and Scott learn how to pick up blitzes properly.....
        I would be willing to bet that the coaching staff must feel someone out of those is capable...or they would not have went this direction
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          I would be willing to bet that the coaching staff must feel someone out of those is capable...or they would not have went this direction
          absolutley......I am excited for the younger RBs to step in and step up. Will Keep AB fresher and IMO AB is the perfect mentor and example.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Plus 'he got a rang'!!!
            Emperor Tom

Comment

I don't see Andre Brown often, but the kid always seems to run with authority.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

by mid season David Wilson will be starting, leaving Bradshaw as the 3rd down back that is capable of blocking. Ware is not needed then

Comment

Yes he has...I know he'll prove his mettle while in NY

Comment

if brown could get thru what he had to in order to make it here, i am 100% confident he can make it thru whatever need be for a yard on 3rd and 1...

Comment

I got a roster spot

he got one too

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Coughlin said Brown is faster now than before his injuries which is kinda crazy

Comment

SHE GOT A NUVA RANGGG

AND SHE GOT A NUVA RANGGG

Glad to see him on the roster. Hope his dedication makes him that much more of a workhorse. They've got huge shoes to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            my first thought is ..who's going to protect Eli?
                            Bradshaw will be 3rd down back by end of the year

Comment

Working...
                            X