Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect Jerry to be a vulture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Expect Jerry to be a vulture

    Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

    a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
    b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

    just saying i wont be surprised if he was in a cowboys uniform by sunday.

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  • #2
    Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
    Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

    a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
    b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

    just saying i wont be surprised if he was in a cowboys uniform by sunday.
    If anything it would be to get some insight in to our offense.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
      Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

      a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
      b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

      just saying i wont be surprised if he was in a cowboys uniform by sunday.
      Dang, dang!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by juice33s View Post
        If anything it would be to get some insight in to our offense.
        I think you are right. Douglas cannot turn it down. This ruins my cat's day.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
          Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

          a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
          b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

          just saying i wont be surprised if he was in a cowboys uniform by sunday.
          To say the Redsking had an advantage by having Coefield is just making excuses. They beat us fair and square. It's not saying much for our coaches and gameplan if we got beat because Coefield new our schemes.

          I am not at all worried about David Douglas explaining our offense to Jason Garrett.
          #80

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            To say the Redsking had an advantage by having Coefield is just making excuses. They beat us fair and square. It's not saying much for our coaches and gameplan if we got beat because Coefield new our schemes.

            I am not at all worried about David Douglas explaining our offense to Jason Garrett.
            and thats why i said somewhat! you do remember that game right? and rocketgate that led to a pick six

            Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              I remember it. I just don't put a lot of stock into it. I absolutely reuse to give Coefield that much credit, and I refuse to believe that our coaches didn't anticipate it, and ot change tings up a little.
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                i can't see teams using up valuable roster spots to learn what they can plainly see on tape ... maybe Douglas will let them know that Omaha means that the play clock is running out
                Apologize to Melo 5

                Comment


                • #9
                  Douglas doesn't know a thing about our offense

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unreasonably high opinion of Douglas I would think.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                      i can't see teams using up valuable roster spots to learn what they can plainly see on tape ... maybe Douglas will let them know that Omaha means that the play clock is running out
                      the kid can also play from what i'm hearing by coaches and analyst its an added feature that he has some of our playbook memorized

                      Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        David Douglas became a legend to some, based on practice. Practice, you talking practice.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          we have Bennet so whats the point????
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Douglas is a guy who had a couple catches in preseason - nothing on specials except he caught the ball and one nice return flagged twice for holding. Knowing the playbook is borderline meaningless, how many former coaches have to say this before anyone believes it. Tuna, Gruden and Walsh all mentioned it is almost purposeless and not as useful as tape. Happy Douglas is on PS as he practiced well and impressed coaches nothing more.

                              Ojomo on the other hand put together practice and the tape to make sure he was on the 53.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X