Romo Chokes ..Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Romo Chokes ..Again

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]To me the play was on Austin. Don't know how you can say a guy that passed 21 for 31 for 320 and 4 TDs was at fault.

I think Austin missed the ball more than he missed Austin. I thought the pass WAS perfect. It was certainly catchable and out of the reach of the defender. Austin has been out for a while with a hammy, and I guess he didn't want to re-tweak it.

Not to mention Romo got them within FG range to tie it.

The only odd play that happened was the safety. Honestly, I didn't mind it. That's the kind of play that he can usually make. He lost balance, but 9 times out of 10 he makes a play. That's what you get with Romo. That play didn't lose us the game.

Game is on Rob Ryan and the D.
    [/quote]

Autism almost looks like he's laughing here.

[/quote]

I'm going to hope this is a misprint otherwise it's in really poor taste. Obviously you've never been effected by something along those lines and that's great , but for the people who have, it's reads as completely insensitive and immature.

Please come up with a new nickname for Austin. I'm sure you can use your creativity in a more productive manner.

Comment

Ros,
      sorry if I offended. Did not intend to.
      stay blue

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Ros,
        sorry if I offended. Did not intend to.
        stay blue[/quote]

It's all good man. Alls forgotten.

Comment

ROMO had a great game if you hadn't noticed. A little bit too much on that last pass as 75 % of other q backs do a lot. You probably had to clean yourself up when ROMO broke his collarbone last year.
          "ROMO CHOKED"! What an asinine statement!
          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]To me the play was on Austin. Don't know how you can say a guy that passed 21 for 31 for 320 and 4 TDs was at fault.

I think Austin missed the ball more than he missed Austin. I thought the pass WAS perfect. It was certainly catchable and out of the reach of the defender. Austin has been out for a while with a hammy, and I guess he didn't want to re-tweak it.

The only odd play that happened was the safety. Honestly, I didn't mind it. That's the kind of play that he can usually make. He lost balance, but 9 times out of 10 he makes a play. That's what you get with Romo. That play didn't lose us the game.

[/quote]

Autism almost looks like he's laughing here.

[/quote]

FORTH&FOREVER you are on my ****list for that immature statement! Look up the definition and see how many people are effected by autism. Chances are someone very close to your family is.
            "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]To me the play was on Austin. Don't know how you can say a guy that passed 21 for 31 for 320 and 4 TDs was at fault.

[/quote]

I agree, NT. He played well and if the D got one stop toward the end, the game was over.

Tough to blame Romo here. Of course if he was the GIants QB and the roles were reversed half the posters here would be blaming him.....

Comment

[quote user="mike kennedy"]

FORTH&FOREVER you are on my ****list for that immature statement! Look up the definition and see how many people are effected by autism. Chances are someone very close to your family is.*
                [/quote]
                get in line buddy.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]To me the play was on Austin. Don't know how you can say a guy that passed 21 for 31 for 320 and 4 TDs was at fault.

[/quote]

I agree, NT. He played well and if the D got one stop toward the end, the game was over.

Tough to blame Romo here. Of course if he was the GIants QB and the roles were reversed half the posters here would be blaming him.....[/quote]

Romo didn't choke last night.

But I have to admit, after watching that game, my new favorite drink is Bailey's On Ice.

Comment

[quote user="Roswell777"]But I have to admit, after watching that game, my new favorite drink is Bailey's On Ice.[/quote]
                    turn in your man card

sorry

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="Roswell777"]But I have to admit, after watching that game, my new favorite drink is Bailey's On Ice.[/quote]
                      turn in your man card

sorry

[/quote]

C'mon Bansaw. Just a play on words...not my man card.

Bailey, the Cowboy kicker, on ice....awww forget it. Here's my card. Rough crowd.

Comment

Saying that Romo "choked" makes as little sense as saying that Eli "choked" (had the Giants lost on Sunday.)

Both quarterbacks put on a passing clinic.

Eli had big games against the Saints and Packers, too. It's just hard to win when your defense surrenders 49 and 31 points (or in the case of the Cowboys, 35 points to the Giants.)

Comment

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"]Saying that Romo "choked" makes as little sense as saying that Eli "choked" (had the Giants lost on Sunday.)

Both quarterbacks put on a passing clinic.

Eli had big games against the Saints and Packers, too. It's just hard to win when your defense surrenders 49 and 31 points (or in the case of the Cowboys, 35 points to the Giants.)
                          [/quote]

Romo played a good game overall - no denying that

but he choked on what would be the biggest play of the game when he missed miles

some people are made for the 4th quarter and some people are made to play with stars on their helmet and go to cabo with their "tight ends".

Glad we got the 4th qtr guy
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't like the thought but if Romo tags that wide open receiver near the end of the game it's over for the Giants.

Romo choked again and none of the announcers picked it up. I'm starting to think Romo has problems in pressure situations.[/quote]

I'd say his receivers are the issue, not Romo who is a very good qb but he can't catch passes for them.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="Roswell777"]But I have to admit, after watching that game, my new favorite drink is Bailey's On Ice.[/quote]
                              turn in your man card

sorry

[/quote]

How was that chili?

Comment

Romo didn't choke he played great....

Comment

Working...
                                X