Good bye G-Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye G-Jones

I'm kind of surprised but I know its the nature of the business.

Good Luck wherever you go Greg.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

bummer man! I think this guy can play and will for someone else... I like how hard he played the game..

Comment

yea me too. the other cuts I can't say I was surprised about especially McCants, perfect name right there...

I liked G Jones energy but I believe Spencerjust out-motored him when it was all said and done

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I was high on Jones too...great individual leader and hard worker. Hope he latches on with some team and proves all his doubters wrong.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Good Luck Greg Jones!
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Lol cant believe people was calling this guy the next London Fletcher and wanted him to start as a rookie over a healthy Goff. About time he was cut, he was terrible.
            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

In a way it woud be good to see him do well. At least we know the Giants were right about his potential....
              makes sense right?.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Nothing against Jones, but I was more upset that Mausau was let go.

Just goes to show that we actually have DEPTH at the LB corp for the first time since the Armstead/Barrow days. Unbelievable. And it didn't even take a slew of high draft picks either.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                  yea me too. the other cuts I can't say I was surprised about especially McCants, perfect name right there...

I liked G Jones energy but I believe Spencerjust out-motored him when it was all said and done
                  Yea I get the impression that Jones was great against the run, but Paysinger is a more well-rounded LB. Jones was also great on kickoff coverage, but nowadays even Tynes is kicking em' out of the endzone.

Comment

Was just too limited physically. He's a good kid and should consider dipping his feet into coaching.

Comment

Working...
                    X