Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont be surprised if we draft a CB early next year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont be surprised if we draft a CB early next year...

Ross GONE next year bc either he will want to much or someone will overpay him.

T2 coming back off knee surgery

Leaves us with 2 starting corners and a bunch of no ones...

what do you guys think?

Re: Dont be surprised if we draft a CB early next year...

Yea, I want a corner in the 1st or 2nd, depending on our slot.

Comment

Depends completely on how the draft unfolds. Can never have enough pass rushers or cover guys

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Yea, I want a corner in the 1st or 2nd, depending on our slot.[/quote]

Who do you like coming out??

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="lawl"]Yea, I want a corner in the 1st or 2nd, depending on our slot.[/quote]

[/quote]

no clue. I don't follow college closely and I don't get a good idea of what I think the Giants should do until the offseason.

Comment

im thinking o-line. Baas doesnt look like the answer at center, how much longer will kareem be around, and we cant have a revolving door of people playing guard one week and tackle the next. when we can get a cohesive unit out there to play together week after week, then and only then will the running game return.

Comment

I want a LB. A monster LB. it's been 27 years since they drafted a LB (Banks) in the first round.

I'd say they were due. Besides, TT, Webster and The Prince should get it done.

Comment

Hopefully they can work something out with Ross. He's a decent corner, just been abused by some very good QBs.

Comment

[quote user="Roswell777"]I want a LB. A monster LB. it's been 27 years since they drafted a LB (Banks) in the first round.

I'd say they were due. Besides, TT, Webster and The Prince should get it done.[/quote]

T2 is not under contract next season...

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Ross GONE next year bc either he will want to much or someone will overpay him.*

what do you guys think?

[/quote] someones going to overpay for him? I'm not sire how you came up with that..

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Roswell777"]I want a LB. A monster LB. it's been 27 years since they drafted a LB (Banks) in the first round.

I'd say they were due. Besides, TT, Webster and The Prince should get it done.[/quote]

T2 is not under contract next season...[/quote]

I didn't know that. Not good. He needs to be signed.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Ross GONE next year bc either he will want to much or someone will overpay him.

what do you guys think?

[/quote] someones going to overpay for him? I'm not sire how you came up with that..[/quote]

I guess I have no proof, but I have seen worse happen. He is a #1 pick, statistically he is not having such a bad year.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Ross GONE next year bc either he will want to much or someone will overpay him.*

what do you guys think?

[/quote] someones going to overpay for him? I'm not sire how you came up with that..[/quote]

Yeah I can't think of a team in the league that would slot him as their #1 or #2.

Comment

[quote user="Roswell777"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Roswell777"]I want a LB. A monster LB. it's been 27 years since they drafted a LB (Banks) in the first round. I'd say they were due. Besides, TT, Webster and The Prince should get it done.[/quote] T2 is not under contract next season...[/quote] I didn't know that. Not good. He needs to be signed.[/quote]

Regardless, T2 will be back for a 1yr deal to boost his stock. No one will sign him fresh off a season ending injury.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[/quote]

no clue. I don't follow college closely and I don't get a good idea of what I think the Giants should do until the offseason.

[/quote] FYI, Aaron Ross was the top ranked CB out of college in 07
                              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Working...
                              X