I can't help myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't help myself

Every time I look at the new 53 man roster, I immediately go to the DE line and just smile and say WOW
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Every time I look at the new 53 man roster, I immediately go to the DE line and just smile and say WOW
    Totally agree, now if I could just get the OL wince off my face...................
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

have some known depth ans some depth that could turnout to be top notch too.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
        Totally agree, now if I could just get the OL wince off my face...................
        Odd there's not more information on the hunt for a lineman
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          have some known depth ans some depth that could turnout to be top notch too.
          I was surprised they kept Tracy and Ojomo. The most obvious explanation is the long term viability of the defense.

Comment

I was surprised they kept Tracy and Ojomo. The most obvious explanation is the long term viability of the defense.
            Reese.....never too many pass rushers. Tuck with a chronic shoulder, although ok now. Osi....you never know.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              Reese.....never too many pass rushers. Tuck with a chronic shoulder, although ok now. Osi....you never know.
              If Tracy and Ojomo live up to my expectations Osi may be playing his last season here if he wants to get that big pay day they can't afford.

Comment

Yes I would have to agree with you RF! Its a nice looking bunch!

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                And yes Jomo, I feel your pain with the O-line. I'm concerned if Petrus has to come in especially. Plus I pray Beatty's back holds up, though Locklear was solid in preseason.

Odd there's not more information on the hunt for a lineman
                Yeah RF, I saw a tweet from Adam Schefter yesterday, regarding that the Giants could be looking to trade for an O-linemen, or something to that effect. I havent had a chance to see all of the cuts from all of the NFL teams, so I don't know what kind of O-linemen are available.

Comment

If Tracy and Ojomo live up to my expectations Osi may be playing his last season here if he wants to get that big pay day they can't afford.
                  and who knows, if Marshall and Broha clear waivers and make it to our practice squad, there are 2 more future DEs for our Giants.

And like you said, Osi could get that payday that the Giants cant afford, especially if plays at a high level again this year.

Comment

No doubt, brother. I only wish we'd have retained Douglas in lieu of Jerrel Jernigan, but hopefully he can do something for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
                      No doubt, brother. I only wish we'd have retained Douglas in lieu of Jerrel Jernigan, but hopefully he can do something for us.
                      If he clears waivers, at Noon he could be placed on the practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
                        well this is year 2 for Jernigan. He has had a full offseason this year as compared to last year. So I am with you, lets see what Jernigan can do this season.

Comment

If he clears waivers, at Noon he could be placed on the practice squad.
                          So 12pmEDT is when Douglas clears waivers? I'm going to ask a somewhat of a silly question, but the 24 hr waiver period goes by when you release one particular player, correct? In other words, if Douglas was released at 12pm yesterday, but Hendricks was waived at 2pm yesterday, Douglas is available at noon today, and Hendricks would be available at 2pm today, correct?

Comment

Agreed I thought the same thing when I looked at the final roster this morning WOW says it all

Comment

That group is going to wreak havoc this year. Ojomo should ensure there's always someone fresh to rotate in.

Comment

Working...
                              X