Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martellus Bennett will make a statement on Sept 5th...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martellus Bennett will make a statement on Sept 5th...

and that statement will be "What do ya think about me NOW?"... Every Cowgurl fan out there is gonna be so mad to see him play well...their tears only make us stronger. LOL

i agree. i think KG and Eli will want to boost his confidence sky high and target him often, especially in the red zone. im calling it right here, he'll score at least 1 touchdown, i think 2

Comment

He's had this game circled since he signed.

Can pretty much guarantee he will get at least one TD. Going to have a BIG day.

Funny thing is Witten isn't playing..... you can't make this stuff up lol
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        He's had this game circled since he signed.

Can pretty much guarantee he will get at least one TD. Going to have a BIG day.

Funny thing is Witten isn't playing..... you can't make this stuff up lol

I know and it's priceless. I hope they do some Camera shots of Jerry everytime we score..the look of disappointment on his face is epic.

Comment

Yeah i guarantee Bennett has at least a decent game. This team ALWAYS finds a way to make a good tight end out of just about anyone. Its amazing if you think about it really. Shockey ( well he was good to begin with), Boss, Pascoe for a bit, Ballard, now Bennett. Seems like our TE's always do well...

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            Yeah i guarantee Bennett has at least a decent game. This team ALWAYS finds a way to make a good tight end out of just about anyone. Its amazing if you think about it really. Shockey ( well he was good to begin with), Boss, Pascoe for a bit, Ballard, now Bennett. Seems like our TE's always do well...
            Eli Manning
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Touchdown...Martellus Bennett

Comment

yeah, witten not playing is the icing on the cake. hopefully bennett isnt too anxious tho. need him to be calmed and focused. so stoked myself tho so i can only imagine how he feels.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                  Eli Manning
                  Correct, sir. The man, the myth, the manning.

Comment

I'm sure he will be pumped, but it's not like we use our TE like the Pats, Saints, and Cowgirls do. So he will have to make the most of the few opportunities he does get. I'll be just as happy if he helps this Oline keep Eli on his feet. And of coarse maybe know Ware on his *** once or twice.

Comment

i hope you guys are right. i saw an open dropped pass in preseason and i know that doesn't define his overall play but i still have my doubts about his concentration and drive to be excellent. we will see.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                        and that statement will be "What do ya think about me NOW?"... Every Cowgurl fan out there is gonna be so mad to see him play well...their tears only make us stronger. LOL
                        Well, I hope you're right. Why? There is a Dallas Cowboy fan at my gym who has been laughing at me and the Giants ever since we picked Bennett up. He is GLAD that the Cowboys got rid of him.

Comment

I'm wondering what a black unicorn does for a touchdown celebration?

Comment

I hope you're right.
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Why is everyone saying I hope you right cause he dropped one pass in PRESEASON?The guy never got a fair shake imo in Dallas cause Romo is butt buddies with Witten even if he struggles in the passing game his blocking will still be better then any other TE we have. You saw what happen with Boss and Ballard when they played with Eli and MB is more athletically gifted then both of them, Eli will make him a star.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                              X