Whethering the weather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whethering the weather?

60% chance of showers and thunderstorms for MetLife territory this Wed.....just sayin'

Giants are fine in bad weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Giants are fine in bad weather.
      I know they are, just sucks is all. I want everything perfect that day....sigh....guess I'll just have to settle with a blow-out win over Dallas

Comment

Thanks Laurah. The weather may be to our advantage. Remember how Romo handles a wet ball!! LOL.

Comment

ty for the forecast

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
            ty for the forecast
            And that's just now...I guarantee the percentage goes up way more the closer we get

Comment

Only thing that sucks is that thunder and lightening will cause delays to the game, or even possibly cause the game to be cancelled/rescheduled.

Comment

Weather Channel says 40% right now, but they are just guessing anyway. Time to break the rain gear out for the game just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                  Thanks Laurah. The weather may be to our advantage. Remember how Romo handles a wet ball!! LOL.
                  It was raining in the last game in week 17 and Tony Romo went 29/37 2TD/1INT

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                    It was raining in the last game in week 17 and Tony Romo went 29/37 2TD/1INT
                    Hehehe. That was an entertaining game. Did you catch it? Actually there wasn't much catching going on, except for the Giants.

I note you did not give Eli's stats in that game. Why not? Did the 3 tds embarrass you with no ints? 31-14 was the final, and guess who won.

Romo gave us something more to laugh at: like his "qb sneak" that he didn't make, yet argued with the ref who would hear none of it from Mr. Romo.

I agree with you tho. Romo is a good qb when he can remember where the line of scrimmage is. Too bad in that game you speak of Romo forgot where the LOS was causing you 'girls a penalty and a forced punt.

I dispise the lil 'boys and hope we crush yall on Wed. night.

Welcome to the boards. Hope your stay here is "enlightening".

ps: Rain, Rain, Land with a thud; Romo wants to play in the mud!

Comment

awesome post marie...kick ***.

the weather is the one thing that can help balance the game out for dallas and make things more even

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                        awesome post marie...kick ***.

the weather is the one thing that can help balance the game out for dallas and make things more even
                        Tks. You may call me Ash. Saves some typing time. LOL

Comment

UGH..... now we have a message board weather girl? Wait a minute........... Yes....... LAURAH you are now the OFFICIAL weathergirl of the MB. From now on that is all you will post is the WEATHER!!!! Thank you for your contribution!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                            UGH..... now we have a message board weather girl? Wait a minute........... Yes....... LAURAH you are now the OFFICIAL weathergirl of the MB. From now on that is all you will post is the WEATHER!!!! Thank you for your contribution!
                            Blah, blah, blah...you know you love my posts. You must cuz everytime I make one, there you are with something absolutely priceless to say, like this latest gem. It's all good though, keep em' coming, still luv you most! Hehehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                              I forgot about those petite hands but you are right lol. It would be an advantage to us. Alas, the chance of rain is now dropped to 40% which mean it probably doesn't rain at all except for the hell we rain down on the cowboys.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X