Going to my first game this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to my first game this weekend!

Born in KY, but a New York girl at heart. My parents are from Long Island, but it's my first game ever. I can't believe in just a few days I'll be seeing in person guys I have grown up watching on TV. Anyway, looking for advice. What time do the gates open on Sunday? Is there anything else I should be made aware of?

Thanks!

Re: Going to my first game this weekend!

girl you lucky. Im still waiting for a friend of mine to lend me some tickets.

Comment

Parking Lot opens 5 hours before game. The gates usually open 2 hours before game.

Comment

Get ready for the most exciting electric experience in your life. I've only been to 1 game, the last match against the Eagles. Even though it was a terrible loss, I still had a very exciting day. And I doubt you'll see us lose since we're facing the skins and there is no way in Hell they are sweeping us this year.

Comment

Going to the Jets game on Christmas Eve...45 yard line 16 row....Hopefully I get out alive.

Comment

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]Going to the Jets game on Christmas Eve...45 yard line 16 row....Hopefully I get out alive.
            [/quote]
            Wow thats amazing, those seats must've cost you a bundle

Comment

I've only been to 3 games in Giants Stadium, and I've never had a bad time. Last weekend's Packers game was one of the best times of my life until the final 20 seconds.

Comment

Warm socks, gloves. Even if they say it's not going to be cold.

It's going to be cold.

Comment

Working...
                X