Where will you be? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you be? :)

My excitement for Wed is rapidly growing and making me curious to know what everyone's plans are that day. So, where are you watching the game? Who's watching at home? Who's going to the game? Who's going to watch in a bar? Feel free to share any plans you have that day (traditions?) C'mon Giants fans, let's share the excitement! Let's go Big Blue!

I'll be with my son in our seats. Well "in" them is not accurate most of the game, but we'll be there.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I will be getting off a 3 day - 12 hour shift weekend so I will be resting at home, rooting on my Gmen! Working every other weekend is going to suck though! I'm going to miss half the season!

Comment

I will be in Batavia NY (Bills country), on business, in a crappy hotel room all by myself. If we lose I don't think I will be invited back.

"I don't know.....the walls had holes, the TV was smashed and the remote was in the toilet when I checked in!!!"
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I will be working but still finding time to watch.

Comment

The excitement in my house is already at level 9.
            My son and his friends were buzzing all week-end........oh that was the beer.
            Seriously, they are literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. We watched pump up video after pump up video, many on this site.
            I will work a half day and head toword NYC, scoop my son when he finishes work and head to our usual huge tailgate around 5pm.
            I'll be there with about 400 of my (and his) closest friends soaking up the sights and sounds of the parking lot before a cowboy game which is amazing.
            I have a long ride home so I'll do it on Thursday morning after extending the celebration in NYC after our big win!
            Go Blue!!
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              I will be in Batavia NY (Bills country), on business, in a crappy hotel room all by myself. If we lose I don't think I will be invited back.

"I don't know.....the walls had holes, the TV was smashed and the remote was in the toilet when I checked in!!!"
              I've stayed in that very room
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Calling in sick (coughs) since I work 3rd shift and I am not missing this game!
                ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  My excitement for Wed is rapidly growing and making me curious to know what everyone's plans are that day. So, where are you watching the game? Who's watching at home? Who's going to the game? Who's going to watch in a bar? Feel free to share any plans you have that day (traditions?) C'mon Giants fans, let's share the excitement! Let's go Big Blue!
                  I'm hoping I get to watch it with a woman I met who is a rabid Dallas Cowboy fan. I've known her for a while and have gone out with her several times so we will see... If not, I'll be watching it at an Irish Pub by myself...

Comment

I'll be in my dorm, punching anyone that comes in my way while watching the game.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'll be here in Slovenia, Europe, in front of my computer. And yes, it will be 2.30 AM when it starts. It will be 82th consecutive Giants game I will watch when it happens. Too many of them in the middle of the night but what the hell. GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

ima be in the comforts of my own house drinkin down beer and eating food throughout the game lol really cant wait for kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by giants.slo View Post
                          I'll be here in Slovenia, Europe, in front of my computer. And yes, it will be 2.30 AM when it starts. It will be 82th consecutive Giants game I will watch when it happens. Too many of them in the middle of the night but what the hell. GO GIANTS!!!
                          That's what I'm talking about!
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

true fan lol , 2 seasons ago i was in poland watching them play the redskins i think at like 3 am went to bed around 7am then hopped on a plane back to the states around 2pm was tired as ****

Comment

Great ! Where is Slovenia ? Is that part of Brooklyn or HoHokus lol
                              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-02-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X