X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Coe starting opposite Webster against the Cowgirls

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
    Perry Fewell confirms Michael Coe will start at CB opposite Corey Webster
    I hope we get some good pressure on Romo...

I was more worried about Prince than I am about Coe.

Prince has more upside, but Coe is never really looked out of place this preseason.

Prince had me scratching my head on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post

Prince has more upside, but Coe is never really looked out of place this preseason.

Both Coe and Tryon looked good in pre-season
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post

if ever a time to step up and take that starting spot...

Comment

C-Web will be on Dez I assume and Coe on Austin.

Dez is nulled so hopefully Coe holds his own...
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

just like Ross ... Coe will have a lot of balls flung his way .... CB can be a thankless position, but if he can hold up like Ross did, for the most part, last season ... that would be a big help .... come on kid ! ... it's your time to establish yourself !!

well, i should say 6th year kid, still kid to me though !
            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

The idea of Coe on Austin or Dez worries me, but we'll see.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much, they're gonna roll KP over top I'm sure especially in the beginning to get him confident. Coe holds his own and can handle it especially with the safety help

Comment

fortunately Austin is useless more often than not since that one good year.

Comment

Coe looks more polished in his technique than Prince does. Even if Prince was healthy, Coe might actually be the better CB as of this point. Prince has the obvious potential though.

Comment

I'm not worried about Coe in for Amukamara. For one, Amukamara hasn't shown anything. But more important, Osi, Tuck, JPP, and Ojomo rushing on 3rd down? You can only double team one guy. Good luck Romo!

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing how he plays.
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                          The idea of Coe on Austin or Dez worries me, but we'll see.
                          Could it really be worse than T. Thomas on Dez? That was a beatdown of epic proportions. . .sorry T2.

I really think Tryon outplayed Coe in the preseason. I think Coe will be on a very short leash Wednesday, with Tryon on speed-dial if things even START to get ugly.

Comment

I think everyone should click on those links... haha

Comment

wow i cant believe some peoples views on prince...anyways, I expect we see a lot of zone coverages then. I dont think they're gonna want Coe 1v1 on Austin or Bryant much...
                              But Coe did look legit. So did Tryon imo. That said, I'd much rather Prince out there. He's just got more skill in covering people, he may have to improve on technique and other aspects, but he's still almost always in a position to make a play bc of the uber skill he has. dude really is talented. if he could get his technique and mental approach to equal his talent level, he would literally be a Revis clone...He looked solid in the post season, and I cant wait for him to get back. The sooner he starts playing consistently, the sooner the mistakes happen providing him the opportunity to learn and really master his craft

Comment

Working...
                              X