X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who doesn't dress on Wednesday?

Tracy, Austin, Brewer, Barden, Stevie Brown, Petrus, Andre Brown, Paysinger

this assumes that Boley, Kiwi, Hosley, etc. are all healthy enough to play

it is also is interesting b/c without Brown we don't have someone to exactly fill in Ware's old role, but I think they dress Scott b/c of STs

thoughts

hmmm, maybe we don't dress Robinson, he's pretty raw and we can use a backup Tackle for extra blocking ... that would open the door for Barden
    Last edited by GMan-67; 09-03-2012, 03:31 AM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post

it is also is interesting b/c without Brown we don't have someone to exactly fill in Ware's old role, but I think they dress Scott b/c of STs

thoughts

hmmm, maybe we don't dress Robinson, he's pretty raw and we can use a backup Tackle for extra blocking ... that would open the door for Barden
    LOL, WOW! By the title of this thread, I was expecting a TOTALLY different post.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      LOL, WOW! By the title of this thread, I was expecting a TOTALLY different post.
      Sigh*

ok i will be the first to say it.... your posts make me sad!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        ooo that reminds me, have you seen Harooni around the new boards?
        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post

thoughts

If I were you I would rethink my list, for instance Paysinger is one of our best Special Teams guys and played every game last year. Can't see why he would be benched. Why would you dress Prince he won't be ready this week....

Comment

Working...
          X