Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where Douglas and Perrilloux wound up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone know where Douglas and Perrilloux wound up

    Any chance we can recall them?

    If the present returners start muffing punts I'd like to get Douglas back on the roster after the 1st injury.....or if someone becomes expendible

  • #2
    They're on the Giants practice squad.

    edit:Actually, Perriloux isn't.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 09-03-2012, 11:21 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
      They're on the Giants practice squad.
      I missed that.......saw the early PS yesterday and did not see their names

      Comment


      • #4
        WR David Douglas;
        DE Matt Broha
        DE Craig Marshall
        Tackle Matt McCants
        Guard Selvish Capers
        Gaurd Stephen Goodin
        TE Larry Donnell
        CB Laron Scott

        Perriloux is out, but it would not surprise me if he's still holding on to his Jersey residence.

        Comment


        • #5
          You mean Calvin Johnson and Joe Montana?
          No one remembers who came in second.

          Comment


          • #6
            Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

            I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

            Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistake

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

              I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

              Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistake
              lol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.
              No one remembers who came in second.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jomo View Post
                lol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.
                With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

                Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics

                Comment


                • #9
                  Periloux could actually start for the Cardinals, all their QB's are horrid.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

                    Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics
                    Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wait we only have 2 QB's on the team, including PS? That doesnt seem right.. have we done that in the past?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.
                        Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.
                          I loved watching Carr at Fresno State. He would chuck the ball deep to Bernard Berian regularly

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            CARR HAS TALENT AND NEEDS TIME TO THROW allways plays with second 3rd string lineman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                              Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.
                              Those are some gaudy numbers.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X