Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where Douglas and Perrilloux wound up

Any chance we can recall them?

If the present returners start muffing punts I'd like to get Douglas back on the roster after the 1st injury.....or if someone becomes expendible

They're on the Giants practice squad.

edit:Actually, Perriloux isn't.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 09-03-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
      They're on the Giants practice squad.
      I missed that.......saw the early PS yesterday and did not see their names

Comment

WR David Douglas;
        DE Matt Broha
        DE Craig Marshall
        Tackle Matt McCants
        Guard Selvish Capers
        Gaurd Stephen Goodin
        TE Larry Donnell
        CB Laron Scott

Perriloux is out, but it would not surprise me if he's still holding on to his Jersey residence.

Comment

You mean Calvin Johnson and Joe Montana?
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistake

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistake
              lol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                lol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.
                With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics

Comment

Periloux could actually start for the Cardinals, all their QB's are horrid.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics
                    Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.

Comment

Wait we only have 2 QB's on the team, including PS? That doesnt seem right.. have we done that in the past?

Comment

Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.
                        Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.

Comment

I loved watching Carr at Fresno State. He would chuck the ball deep to Bernard Berian regularly

Comment

CARR HAS TALENT AND NEEDS TIME TO THROW allways plays with second 3rd string lineman

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                              Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.
                              Those are some gaudy numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X