• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys' Ware says Giants' Kiwanuka needs to 'walk the walk'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack
    ALL IN!

sigpic

ummm...... we did twice last year Ware needs to tell his cornerback that.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

whats going on with all these cowboys running their mouths all of the sudden, first it was Jerry Jones and then it was Garret then it was Romo and now one of their CBs is saying something about our WRs...and Demarcus Ware taking smack to Kiwi..
      Last edited by JesseJames; 09-03-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
        whats going on with all these cowboys running their mouths all of the sudden, first it was Jerry Jones and then it was Garret then it was Romo and now one of their CBs is saying something about our WRs...
        I know right talk about walking the walking
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Who is this Ware guy again? Is that the guy who basically gets sacks by stat padding against bad teams and then fails to perform in the big time? No wait that's Romo... No wait.. that's both of them.

Comment

Media twisting words again
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
              Who is this Ware guy again?
              That guy is a BEAST. It seems like this guy sack Eli in every game against the Giants. I can't remember the last time I didn't saw him sack Eli in a Cowboy vs. Giants game.

Comment

Ware is a LB, fast and a beast, has been a bee in our bonnet for awhile now. It seemed last season he slowed down a bit. Can't count on that tho.

Comment

Trying to talk themselves into believing that they are the better team. Get out there and put a score a two up and they might just fold!

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller View Post
                    That guy is a BEAST. It seems like this guy sack Eli in every game against the Giants. I can't remember the last time I didn't saw him sack Eli in a Cowboy vs. Giants game.
                    I mean he gets sacks.. Mostly coverage sacks. I just never see Ware dominating a game like JPP. He gets 2 or 3 pressures a game and usually comes up with the sack on a pressure, but other than that he's a non factor.

Comment

wait, someone from the cowboys is actually telling someone from the giants that he needs to walk the walk? am I the only one who thinks this is backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                        I mean he gets sacks.. Mostly coverage sacks. I just never see Ware dominating a game like JPP. He gets 2 or 3 pressures a game and usually comes up with the sack on a pressure, but other than that he's a non factor.
                        Ware is a beast, no harm in admitting it. That being said, all this Cowboys talk is because Rob Ryan is there. He like his brother love trash talk and love their players talking (see the Jets). It a culture he brought to the locker room and front office it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                          whats going on with all these cowboys running their mouths all of the sudden, first it was Jerry Jones and then it was Garret then it was Romo and now one of their CBs is saying something about our WRs...and Demarcus Ware taking smack to Kiwi..
                          Idiocy begets idiocy.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller View Post
                            Clearly a cowboys fan

Comment

bad grammer, ( ny killer?) and its a GIANTS-Cowboys game, not a Cowboys- Giants game

Comment

Working...
                              X