Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Practice Squad Announced.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Practice Squad Announced.....

    Just saw this on the giants site. This years practice squad;

    David Douglas WR
    Matt Broha DE
    Selfish Caper OL
    Larry Donnell TE
    Stephen Goodin G
    Craig Marshall DE
    Matt McCants OT
    LaRon Scott DB

  • #2
    I'm surprised Brohaha cleared waivers... i for one would have thought he would have been picked up

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Three out of 8 are Offensive Linemen. Hopefully some contributors at the NFL level among them.

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought they would sign Muasau to the practice squad and develop him as a MLB. They really didn't need another TE. Instead of signing Donell the could have sign Muasau IMO.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
          I thought they would sign Muasau to the practice squad and develop him as a MLB. They really didn't need another TE. Instead of signing Donell the could have sign Muasau IMO.
          Donnell is a good looking prospect though...6'6 270..athletic. You kind of want to keep those guys around.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

          Comment


          • #6
            Selvish Capers and Matt Broha are the 2 that excite me the most..

            Comment


            • #7
              Hard to imagine McCants being a contributing player ever . . . . . would have preferred Mausau.

              Comment


              • #8
                What about Ryan P. They did some sort of Plattoon type deal everyother week last year or something like that with him. also surprised Hendricks didnt make the PS seeing alot of circles thought he should of made the final 53. Should of put Austin on Short Term IR and made Hendricks his replacement.
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm surprised. Reese usually won't sign a selfish player.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    What about Ryan P. They did some sort of Plattoon type deal everyother week last year or something like that with him. also surprised Hendricks didnt make the PS seeing alot of circles thought he should of made the final 53. Should of put Austin on Short Term IR and made Hendricks his replacement.
                    Ryan P needs to play not sit on a practice squad another year. The CFL should be calling if they haven't all ready right?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was really suprised Hendricks wasn't kept given his play and the comments by Coughlin during the preseason, as well as their health concerns at DT (Austin still hasn't hit the practice field). Don't see that he's signed up anywhere else either so clearly he wasn't a hot commodity.
                      "Release the Kraken!"

                      - Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
                        Ryan P needs to play not sit on a practice squad another year. The CFL should be calling if they haven't all ready right?
                        He was on the PS 2 years and is not eligible for a 3rd.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                          Hard to imagine McCants being a contributing player ever . . . . . would have preferred Mausau.
                          I agree. From what I read and saw, I would have preferred Mausau also.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I Like David Douglas WR, i Like his speed
                            &
                            Larry Donnell TE , i Like his size.............................................. ..........Good Luck Guys !

                            3 hours to Show Time !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Saw today 9/5/12 that the Giants waived Goodin the OL and signed WR Brandon Collins !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X