Demarcus Van Dyke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demarcus Van Dyke

He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him

The PTPer? Diaper Dandy? I dont think he'd be our commentator but maybe...

but who is this guy, whats he play?

Comment

He is a corner drafts by the Raiders a year or 2 ago. Ran a 4.28 at the combine but was just released. He's an intriguing prospect and we could definitely use some corner help

Comment

who the f is that
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Yeah he is intriguing. I just dont know where u put him exactly.I dont think Tryon is very good at all but with Amukamara hurt we need guys who know the system right now

Comment

is anymore than what we have already?????
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
                He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him
                yeah I saw yesterday that the Raiders released him after they signed Joselio Hanson at CB.

I do remember that Van Dyke ran a great 40. It figures he was one of those HWS specimens that Al Davis always coveted. I did not realize that he was 6'1.

I guess it couldnt hurt to bring him in for a workout.

Comment

alot of raiders fans were comparing him to revis when he was drafted but did not live up to expectations. i hear he is super fast though

Comment

Working...
                  X