Clear All

• Tuck could be out next week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ants-next-game

Re: Tuck could be out next week.

That is terrible news!

Comment

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]That is terrible news![/quote]

lol, why? He's been out for the previous 13 games.

At this point, we're better off without him in there. He clearly is not himself this season.

The real "terrible" news is that Osi will probably not be ready next week.

Comment

Sheeeesh.....and OSI is not ready to come back...

Comment

They will likely have Tollefson in on the weakside...They should have Kiwi on the strongside and JPP on the weakside. Kiwi is awesome rushing the passer to the QBs leftside...however that leaves us weak at LB but that is nothing new.
          Tuck needs to get real...Lawrence Taylor played with a broken ankle....Ronnie Lot lost a finger in a game but had the trainers tape it up and he finished the game. What the **** Tuck, you are becoming a disappointment!

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ants-next-game[/quote]That's one of the biggest reasons Wash. beat us the first time we had NO DE's . Son of a

Comment

How does anyone know what another person is going through as far as pain?

Sometimes a broken bone is better than a sprain. Turf toe has ruined many seasons for some players. He has played injured before. Can't fault him for having numerous injuries. It's just a bad year for him.

I hope he feels better at the end of the week and it's nothing serious.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]How does anyone know what another person is going through as far as pain? Sometimes a broken bone is better than a sprain. Turf toe has ruined many seasons for some players. He has played injured before. Can't fault him for having numerous injuries. It's just a bad year for him. I hope he feels better at the end of the week and it's nothing serious.[/quote]

+1

Comment

What else is new with "Justine" Tuck. The guy is more brittle than a Christmas tree ornament. Between him and Osi it looks like DE will actually be a need in this spring's draft.

Comment

Tuck as been an Ironman for us the last few seasons, this year he is just banged up. Whats our motto "Next man Up"

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ants-next-game[/quote]

Addition by subtraction.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]How does anyone know what another person is going through as far as pain? Sometimes a broken bone is better than a sprain. Turf toe has ruined many seasons for some players. He has played injured before. Can't fault him for having numerous injuries. It's just a bad year for him. I hope he feels better at the end of the week and it's nothing serious.[/quote]

Let me start off saying Tuck is my favorite player.

But saying that, these injuries he is claiming to have should not keep him out of playing.

We have 3 weeks left of the season, and every game counts

Every player right now in the NFL is injured in some way, but they are sucking it up and going out there. This is the same player who played with a torn labrum ligament in 09, and did not miss a game. This season pulled groin, stinger, sprained ankle are keeping him out of games.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

Let me start off saying Tuck is my favorite player.

But saying that, these injuries he is claiming to have should not keep him out of playing.

We have 3 weeks left of the season, and every game counts

Every player right now in the NFL is injured in some way, but they are sucking it up and going out there. This is the same player who played with a torn labrum ligament in 09, and did not miss a game. This season pulled groin, stinger, sprained ankle are keeping him out of games.

[/quote]

See, because he is your favorite player, he is one of mine as well, it's hard to see him do so bad. He himself knows it and doesn't say differently. He knows he is not playing well.

To say he should suck it up though is wrong because we have no idea how he feels. Like you said, he played with a bad shoulder for an entire season. So why now question his toughness?

Say he has a broken toe or maybe even worse, turf toe. That can be worse than a broken hand or arm. If he is off balance or playing on one leg they are in more trouble. A big toe injury can ruin a season and make the toughest guy a non factor.

Comment

Mike Francesa asked Tuck yesterday "Gut feeling- playing on Sunday"?

He responded.."yes"

So, maybe too early to write him off for Sunday.

Comment

Justin Tuck is dead to me until he produces.

For all you folks who love him so much I don't really get it.

He's not a fiery leader. Leading by example is fine but he can't do that either

Takes plays off
                              Comes out of games in key moments (Waived someone back on the field because he didn't feel like comming in yet against the Packers...THE PACKERS FOR ****S SAKE! EVERY DAMN DEFENSIVE POSSESSION WAS CRITICAL AND HE WAS ON THE SIDELINE)

complains of double teams, people pulling his helmet which apparently makes his tummy hurt.

blames poor performances on owies and booboos.

We're playing for our lives and he's getting thrown around like 90 pound white kid in a mosh pit.

I'd rather have Tolly in there. He'll at least try.
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X