Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Sayin': New York Giants don't get any respect

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...et-any-respect

Nice to see that SOMEONE can tell it like it is. Usually I don't like Kriegel, but at least he can acknowledge that the media doesn't give the Giants the respect they deserve.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Was just about to post this video. I like it!
    sigpic

Comment

a better questiohn is, when do the giants ever get respect?
      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Screw'em all. We dont need respect when we bring home rings. Respect breeds complacency, and that is something I do not want on or around our team. Controversy sells in our country, and it sells BIG! All I know is I have the tattoo with "all" our championships and SB wins and I have some room left to add plenty more!
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Let them all keep not taking the GMEN serious, all they do is keep getting it done I like my team flying under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by woocrew View Post
            Let them all keep not taking the GMEN serious, all they do is keep getting it done I like my team flying under the radar.
            sorta like this?
            http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...ertheradar.png

Comment

Originally posted by woocrew View Post
              sorta like this?

Comment

Even when we do, Coughlin and the team convince themselves they are the underdog. We thrive on it. Its always more fun to root for the underdog, isn't it?

Comment

I really don't care and don't know why any other giant fan would. Think about it, the lack of respect has led to a team that plays off the "us against the world" mindset better than any other. You should want more of it, especially coming off last year. We tend to play our best ball when other teams and the media don't give us the props we deserve after 2 SB wins. keep these guys hungry and focused.

Don't count the slights, count the rings.

Comment

Working...
                  X