No announcement yet.

I have a bad feeling about Giants......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bad feeling about Giants......

Plus the media and fans Giving Romo incentive to prove himself. Iv heard nothing but he stinks and is horrible, (except toomer) I don't like this at all.

ps- miss giggles.
    Last edited by Harooni; 09-04-2012, 11:51 PM.

then there's that "nobody likes us" stuff to ponder ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

yeah, we dont have anything to prove...WOW

Comment

this is the exact kind of thread I'd make when I created Giggles at the cowboys forum...looking back, I prob thought "what would harooni say on our mb, replace anything giants related with cowboys, and it'd troll them badly."

Comment

Did we ever prove if "Luck of Tuck" was actually Giggles?

Comment

Tony Romo is a very good QB but he is not as good as Our Beloved Leader Eli Manning.

I like our chances to beat Dallas Cowboys in game 1 and I think we will. However it is an inner division game with a tough foe and it will be a heckuva a good game.

Lets Go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

Comment

I miss my old account...Thurston Howell.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I don't think Romo needs the media to provide incentive to play well. The guy is a gamer and the QB who worries me the most since the iggles had Randall.
                Cunningham was the one guy I thought they toned down for Tecmo II
                Last edited by Weygand; 09-05-2012, 12:45 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

The Cowboys' o-line looks worse than the Giants'. Romo will be running for his life.

Comment

Game has more significance then your typical Home Opener to start the season. Because its an NFC opponent it matters on your conference record and making it even more important is its a divison rival. You just don't want to start 0-1 in the NFCE right out of the gate...a loss for us would be a lot more devastating then if say Philly lost its first game. For them it would only be a loss to an AFC team the Browns. Bad? Yes but not hardly as bad as losing to Dallas
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

And the cup is half full?

Both teams are nicked up and both have much to prove, Giants O line and the Dallas Secondary. The Dallas Secondary has done a better job this preseason. I think the teams are closely matched but the difference will be in the D line and running game. The team that can establish the run and open up the play action will win. Ratliff is out and a couple of their other guys are just coming back, I think the advantage is Giants here...

Comment

Everything is right for a big win, now. Why not give everybody a break and just say that there is no way that the Giants will repeat with Eli at QB?

Comment

I actually like how the media is not favoring the Giants. I'm more worried about the OL and secondary though.

Comment

3p38w5.jpg

This is all I have to say.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X