No announcement yet.

Michael Coe vs Miles Austin, or dez?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a gut feeling that Coe will ultimately be a better CB than Prince. Something about his demenor. I hope they give him a chance but with Prince as the first round pick once he is healthy he will be in....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Hard for Romo to pick on Coe while he is on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
        Hard for Romo to pick on Coe while he is on his back.
        thats idea but Romo will have yards....he usually does.
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          I have a gut feeling that Coe will ultimately be a better CB than Prince. Something about his demenor. I hope they give him a chance but with Prince as the first round pick once he is healthy he will be in....
          I dunno. I haven't seen much of Coe, but Amukamara has the tools to be your best CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            I know he looked good in pre season and was even showing signs last year on a limited basis, but there is a reason why Coe doesn't have a lot of experience. They better get to the QB a lot tonight. They don't need 10 sacks even though that would be great. They need to get in his face all night and make him hurry his passes maybe even forcing him into throwing an interception.
            he has had some injuries in his career too I think. Some players catch on later. I hope he is one of them....

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              thats idea but Romo will have yards....he usually does.
              Yah probably, but a secondary is only as good as it's pass rush. Alarms about a depleted secondary are overrated...I hope
              Last edited by Eli2Shockey4aTD; 09-05-2012, 10:11 AM. Reason: New thought

Comment

Is Hosley playing tonight?... I see he is listed as questionable.

If so, what role are you guys expecting from him?

Comment

he's playing. i expect to see him quite a bit. not every nickel snap, but quite a few of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
                    Yah probably, but a secondary is only as good as it's pass rush. Alarms about a depleted secondary are overrated...I hope
                    they work hand in hand. If the secondary can cover for more than 5 seconds then the pass rush will get there. If the pass rush gets there in 3 seconds or so then the secondary doesnt have to cover as long......
                    But I hear you. The Giants depend on their pass rush to help the secondary....not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                    X