Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think David Wilson will have at least 1 big play tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think David Wilson will have at least 1 big play tonight?

Whether a big run or a pass out of the backfield I'm expected Wilson to at least break 1 - 20+ yard play from scrimmage tonight.

I cannot wait for this game tonight, I badly need a mental break from the Yanks.

he will have more than one. a couple of big runs and screen for 25
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It would only be fair... seems like whenever Dallas debuts a new RB they wind up having some big plays.

Comment

Hopefully. I can honestly assume that Bradshaw will probably get less carries in the 2nd half due to a somewhat decent first half due to a semi-awful offensive-line performance.

Wilson with a spark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
          It would only be fair... seems like whenever Dallas debuts a new RB they wind up having some big plays.
          I'll settle for about 5.4 yards oer carry
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I hope he does, I grabbed him up for on of my starting fantasy RBs.

Haven't seen much of him but have heard good things.

Comment

Wilson will certainly have at least one big play tonight. How awesome would it be if the Giants could reestablish the run game and open up the passing game?

Comment

That would make them deadly. I just don't know if Wilson will get the big load of carries out of the gate. Knowing Bradshaw, he'll be in the locker room after the second drive.

Comment

He'd better, I got him in one of my fantasy drafts in the late rounds. Go Blue!
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido13 View Post
                    That would make them deadly. I just don't know if Wilson will get the big load of carries out of the gate. Knowing Bradshaw, he'll be in the locker room after the second drive.
                    yeah Bradshaw never plays....
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i already predicted David would score the 1st touchdown on a 66 yard screen from Eli so i expect he wll have a coupla more plays in excess of 20-25 yards.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guido13 View Post
                        Just how well do you know Bradshaw?
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Just how well do you know Bradshaw?
                          my thoughts exactly....I commented on that as well....

Comment

Hell have a few big runs imo. I expect to see him coming out of the flat alot on passing plays as well. Get him in the open and hes gone.

Comment

Working...
                            X