X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Blue?

He must have seen this here!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...v6HUw41ZjggmXJ

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Re: Little Blue?

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[/quote]

Okay looks like its back....lol. I checked first 2pages of threads and it was not there.

anyway most GMEN fans should read this. Better yet Giants players and staff should read it. maybe it lights a fire under them

Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="bigjeep"]

[/quote]

Okay looks like its back....lol. I checked first 2pages of threads and it was not there.

anyway most GMEN fans should read this. Better yet Giants players and staff should read it. maybe it lights a fire under them

[/quote]

I tittled a post "Little Blue" after the Eagles dissaster last year and caught hell!

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

well thats because nobody thinks your actually a giants fan
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well thats because nobody thinks your actually a giants fan
          [/quote]

Who would lie about it?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well thats because nobody thinks your actually a giants fan
            [/quote]

Who would lie about it?

Comment

lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously.

Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards.......

Its been suggested many times that bigjeep is really a cowboys fan that pretends to be a Giants fan.

Personally I think he just likes pressing buttons

Comment

I've been on plenty of message boards and many people are like that. I hate harassers

Comment

[/quote]

Well, thats because nobody thinks your actually a Giants Fan.

Now that looks better! [Y]

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[/quote]

Well, thats because nobody thinks your actually a Giants Fan.

Now that looks better! [Y]

[/quote]

ha i'm on record as thinking your just a ball breaker

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously.[/quote]

I'd love to hear them. I've no doubt people take the MBs seriously, but masquerading as a Giants fan...well...I guess there is plenty of material to work with.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards[/quote]

That's true...while I have mellowed, I do recall Homer-baiting being fun

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Its been suggested many times that bigjeep is really a cowboys fan that pretends to be a Giants fan.

[/quote]

I don't think any Cowboy fan could keep from breaking kayfabe after the '08 divisional round. That was like a knee to their yarbles. If they've got any yarbles.

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously.[/quote] I'd love to hear them. I've no doubt people take the MBs seriously, but masquerading as a Giants fan...well...I guess there is plenty of material to work with. [quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards[/quote] That's true...while I have mellowed, I do recall Homer-baiting being fun [quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Its been suggested many times that bigjeep is really a cowboys fan that pretends to be a Giants fan.

[/quote] I don't think any Cowboy fan could keep from breaking kayfabe after the '08 divisional round. That was like a knee to their yarbles. If they've got any yarbles.[/quote]

[B]

Comment

Working...
                        X