No announcement yet.

*** Official gameday thread - Dallas Cowboys @ New York Football Giants***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shizznit! Its going down baby! Lets go big blue wreckin crew!!!! JPP!!! OSI!!! TUCK!!! And dare i introduce the world to ADEWALE OJOMO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      I'm going to say Barden scores a TD tonight.
      he looked much pumped in that peice!
      sigpic

Comment

boo mutha faucka

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Gooooddddd we better win

Cowboys will be playing with a huge chip on their shoulders, and Romo I'm sure feels like he really has to prove himself this season.

Comment

I love how the giants honor their heros on the field like that.

Comment

jeez are they ever gonna play this game???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                I have goose bumps watching OJ Anderson bringing out the Lombardi trophy.....

GO GIANTS!!!!!
                OJ with the uppercut stiffarm in XXV. Love it. If Mark Ingram weren't such a degenerate, his third down conversion in the 3rd quarter would be the symbol of that game for me.

Comment

Holy crap. Lets get it on already.

Comment

Shut down Murray....get off the field on 3rd down..Giants win

Comment

• I can't believe this is about to go down!!!!! Ramses Barden about to explode on the national scene!

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantBBQ View Post
                        OJ with the uppercut stiffarm in XXV. Love it. If Mark Ingram weren't such a degenerate, his third down conversion in the 3rd quarter would be the symbol of that game for me.
                        That team is my favorite Giants team of all time. They were talented, blue collar and tough as heck!

Comment

• COme on BLUE!!! WE NEEEEEDDDDD YOU!!!

Comment

• Yeah I'm buying the Barden hype for now. I always supported him but was starting to have my doubts. I think he breaks out tonight.

Comment

• hope JPP gets that ***...cold tub style mutha flowers

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Eli's got "the face"

Comment

Working...
                                X