Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Mangini has the Cowboys winning the SB and the .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Mangini has the Cowboys winning the SB and the .....

Giants completely misses the playoffs sounds to me like he is another butthurt Patriot. His reasoning was the Giants will get every bodies best shot??? Like the Giants are not going to play their best and they are content with winning it all last year.... I can take him not picking us to go to the SB but miss the playoffs??? He also said the Giants did not improve their run game, that their pass rush will decline a little bit, and their secondary is weak. Look I know the secondary is banged up but I think it balances out with the Cowboys secondary where they are week at the safety position we are strong at and to proclaim MO as the savior a of their secondary is a joke to me this is his 1st start??? I don't get it.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

It's Just one opinion...
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

I am not going to be a homer and say they won't because they are a rival, but wtf is he smoking?

There are so many other better teams than the Cowboys this year.

They aren't winning anything this year.

Comment

Remember it's just his opinion, that's what he gets paid to do. I never liked him, he has a personality of a turtle. I will give him he knows the game of football, and can give good perspectives from a coaches point of view. But at the end of the day he is stating what he thinks, not what he knows.
        He states that we did not improve our running game, is he basing that off our o-line? Cause he has a point, but if he is speaking from the runningbacks we have I think we are better than last year. Our pass rush will decline?? Now that is just silly and if he stated that he should really consider taking that back. That's are strongest unit, and every team in the league is envious of the pass rush we have on any given play. As for our secondary, how is it weak? Cause we lost Aaron Ross? Or that T2 is hurt for the year? That Prince may miss a game or two? Our secondary is reading the papers and hearing what the analysts are saying. "The Giants weak point is the secondary" I think this will motivate them to show the rest of the league, that not only will they not be a weak link to the team, but a strong unit.

Comment

I was more shocked when Bayless said we were gonna win. Hell Bayless also said we would win the division...with cowboys in the wild card of course.

In the end, their all just opinions.
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
            I was more shocked when Bayless said we were gonna win. Hell Bayless also said we would win the division...with cowboys in the wild card of course.

In the end, their all just opinions.
            Eagles > cowboys when winning the wild card IF anything.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
              Remember it's just his opinion, that's what he gets paid to do. I never liked him, he has a personality of a turtle. I will give him he knows the game of football, and can give good perspectives from a coaches point of view. But at the end of the day he is stating what he thinks, not what he knows.
              He states that we did not improve our running game, is he basing that off our o-line? Cause he has a point, but if he is speaking from the runningbacks we have I think we are better than last year. Our pass rush will decline?? Now that is just silly and if he stated that he should really consider taking that back. That's are strongest unit, and every team in the league is envious of the pass rush we have on any given play. As for our secondary, how is it weak? Cause we lost Aaron Ross? Or that T2 is hurt for the year? That Prince may miss a game or two? Our secondary is reading the papers and hearing what the analysts are saying. "The Giants weak point is the secondary" I think this will motivate them to show the rest of the league, that not only will they not be a weak link to the team, but a strong unit.
              He's speaking from running back perspective cause we lost Jacobs he said. He said our pass rush will decline cause teams will be able to figure out how we use are linemen but also stated that they will still be up in the tops with sacks. That's what I'm saying I don't think our secondary is that weak we have Webster who is a stud corner,Coe we will see then you have Hosley who looks pretty damn good combined with our safeties Kenny Phillips is the most underrated safety in the league and when Rolle can play safety he is an all-pro to me.
              Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 09-05-2012, 02:40 PM.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Talk is over. Means nothing now. Defending the throne begins and those who talked will be remembered as we demolish everything in our path starting with Americas Team. Get ready and get out of the ****ing way.
                https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Nothing to do about who will win tonight's game, but I feel very confident in saying that Romo will never win a Super Bowl. He just doesn't have it in him. A solid QB with consistent stats, but it he doesn't have the ability to win the big one.

Comment

My Dad used to say - Opinions are like as&((&%^s. everyone's got one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      He's speaking from running back perspective cause we lost Jacobs he said. He said our pass rush will decline cause teams will be able to figure out how we use are linemen but also stated that they will still be up in the tops with sacks.
                      I love Jacobs. One of my all time favorite Giants but these so called analysts saying we will miss him this year are the same dopes who said last year Jacobs is done and is the tiptoe burgular. If these fools actually think that getting younger (by more than 10 years), faster and shiftier at the running back position is a detriment then nothing these people say can be taken seriously. One thing that will be tough to replace when it comes to Jacobs is his blocking, rapport with his teammates and the sparks he can give at times to the offense. If people want to worry about the running game that is the only areas they should focus on when it comes to the departed Jacobs.
                      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        Giants completely misses the playoffs sounds to me like he is another butthurt Patriot. His reasoning was the Giants will get every bodies best shot??? Like the Giants are not going to play their best and they are content with winning it all last year.... I can take him not picking us to go to the SB but miss the playoffs??? He also said the Giants did not improve their run game, that their pass rush will decline a little bit, and their secondary is weak. Look I know the secondary is banged up but I think it balances out with the Cowboys secondary where they are week at the safety position we are strong at and to proclaim MO as the savior a of their secondary is a joke to me this is his 1st start??? I don't get it.
                        I do not consider our Secondary to be weak......our whole defense is strong. Where was he when we added Ojomo, Kuhn, and others to our D Line?
                        I don't think this guy follows the Giants much. I actually like his anlaysis but he is showing lack of preparation on this one.

We did not strengthen our run game.......are you kidding me? David Wilson is better than BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
                          Talk is over. Means nothing now. Defending the throne begins and those who talked will be remembered as we demolish everything in our path starting with Americas Team. Get ready and get out of the ****ing way.
                          dude, u made those youtube vids right? if that is you, ur vids are awesome and ur use of the fbomb is brilliant

Comment

Then he goes on to say that predictions are absolutely worthless LOL.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              dude, u made those youtube vids right? if that is you, ur vids are awesome and ur use of the fbomb is brilliant
                              Thank you bro. That is me and I look forward to sharing em here all season.
                              https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Working...
                              X