X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 8 Players will be inactive?

obviously Prince, Brewer, Austin (3)

Tracy, Stevie Brown, Petrus (6)

Robinson - we can use a backup Tackle as 3rd TE in big packages (7)

but now it gets tough

i will go with Andre Brown (8)
    Apologize to Melo 5

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
    obviously Prince, Brewer, Austin (3)

Tracy, Stevie Brown, Petrus (6)

Robinson - we can use a backup Tackle as 3rd TE in big packages (7)

but now it gets tough

i will go with Andre Brown (8)
    I would say Brown over Scott based on Scott being banged up.

Comment

Between Scott and Brown, I can see Scott being inactive because we could use a more experienced back this game just in case anything happens

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Between Scott and Brown, I can see Scott being inactive because we could use a more experienced back this game just in case anything happens
        Brown has 2 career carries and has been active for 4 Games. Scott has 5 carries in 11 NFL Games. Neither gives you any more experience than the other. Scott is number 3 on the depth chart but I think his injury prevents him from playing tonight.

Comment

yeah i had Scott in b/c of his STs ... but yeah don't how banged up he is, well the official list will be out very soon
          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Ramses Barden
            ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

8? Isnt the gameday roster 46 players? 7 players are inactive I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                8? Isnt the gameday roster 46 players? 7 players are inactive I thought.
                if you had a 3rd string emergency QB that would be the case ... then if your starter were to get hurt ... you could take him out, but then he is not allowed to come back in
                Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

if you had a 3rd string emergency QB that would be the case ... then if your starter were to get hurt ... you could take him out, but then he is not allowed to come back in
                  i thought they got rid of the 3rd qb thing and just made it 46 players

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    i thought they got rid of the 3rd qb thing and just made it 46 players
                    ahhhh ok, you are probably right, thanks

yup, last year . 2011, haha, they got rid of it
                    Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                      Brown has 2 career carries and has been active for 4 Games. Scott has 5 carries in 11 NFL Games. Neither gives you any more experience than the other. Scott is number 3 on the depth chart but I think his injury prevents him from playing tonight.
                      He's older.

Comment

Prince, Brewer, Austin, Scott (injuries)

Tracy, S. Brown, Petrus, Barden (unless they rest Nicks for whatever reason, though I doubt it),

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

well brown gives us that 3rd down short yardage ability...hopefully. IF its down to scott and brown, for this game I could see Brown getting the nod. he's more physical and suited for tough yards...hopefully. cant see why we'd cut ware for him if that wasnt the case

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
                            Ramses Barden
                            I don't think so. After Cruz I think he showed he belongs on the 45
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

obviously Prince, Brewer, Austin (3)Tracy, Stevie Brown, Petrus (6)Robinson - we can use a backup Tackle as 3rd TE in big packages (7)but now it gets toughi will go with Andre Brown (8)
                              Or how about this. Brown dresses and Nicks doesn't
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X