Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz is "dropping" a 100 yard game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cruz is "dropping" a 100 yard game

    He is the least of our worries but we need every play

    The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!

  • #2
    yup to many drops!!
    ALL IN!

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      That's the difference between minimum salary nice guy, and big buck superstar. Come on Cruz.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • #4
        He was flat out awful tonight. Giants led the league in drops last season. They look poised to do it again.

        Comment


        • #5
          In Reese I trust. For those who wanted to extend Cruz, I don't think so. There is more on his mind than football. The game he played tonight was amateurish at best.

          Comment


          • #6
            Another game like that and he'll be hearing boos instead of Cruuuuz.
            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Reason why Cruz isn't better than Nicks right now. Nicks has that experience and knows maturity right now. He's poised whereas Cruz isn't at the moment.

              Cruz needs to realize he needs to catch the ball before he turns and starts to run.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                He is the least of our worries but we need every play

                The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!
                I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

                He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                  I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

                  He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.
                  I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                    I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success
                    Idk bro. What can I say? It's the glimmer of hope we can go with for now. He didn't have all these expectations going into the season this time last year...and he still got off to a bumpy start in WASH and STL. Now, with the trophy ceremony and all the hype. It's easy to forget he's just a young kid who's trying so hard to please.

                    Like you said, for now--he's the LEAST of our problems.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He is looking for the home run every time. Saw it in the preseason.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                        Idk bro. What can I say? It's the glimmer of hope we can go with for now. He didn't have all these expectations going into the season this time last year...and he still got off to a bumpy start in WASH and STL. Now, with the trophy ceremony and all the hype. It's easy to forget he's just a young kid who's trying so hard to please.

                        Like you said, for now--he's the LEAST of our problems.
                        Amen. First game of the season against a bitter rival as a defending Super Bowl champ and all eyes on him. Different than last season's start. He had to be feeling nerves. I am not worried about Victor Cruz- he will be just fine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jintsfan666 View Post
                          In Reese I trust. For those who wanted to extend Cruz, I don't think so. There is more on his mind than football. The game he played tonight was amateurish at best.
                          Woah Woah Woah, slow down there tiger. He had one bad game. Lets not let this situation become overblown. He looked rusty and it was the first game of the season.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EmpireStateG View Post
                            Amen. First game of the season against a bitter rival as a defending Super Bowl champ and all eyes on him. Different than last season's start. He had to be feeling nerves. I am not worried about Victor Cruz- he will be just fine.
                            Truth.

                            By all accounts, he's got a great head on his shoulders and is honest with himself. And if any of us think that WE'RE disappointed with him, it's nothing compared to what's gonna go on inside HIS head for the next 10 days. He'll bounce back in a ginormous way.

                            Gut feeling--TB will feel his wrath.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This is why I said let's see Cruz do it again. IM not worried about him long term but he has to focus on the catch b4 he looks to run.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X