Biggest Fluke Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Fluke Loss

Lets review Dallas's points, CWeb burnt horribly on a double move. This TD wasnt as controversial imo.

The next one setup by the bs Murray run where Tuck and Co missed behind the line.
    The 1rst and 30 td on Tryon.

Congrats to Dallas, but that was such a flukey, 3 big play win for Dallas.

At least im telling myself that

give dallas credit they expose our secondary, i hate injuries

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      Lets review Dallas's points, CWeb burnt horribly on a double move. This TD wasnt as controversial imo.

The next one setup by the bs Murray run where Tuck and Co missed behind the line.
      The 1rst and 30 td on Tryon.

Congrats to Dallas, but that was such a flukey, 3 big play win for Dallas.

At least im telling myself that
      dallas was the better team tonight
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I do not agree. The Cowboys played a better game. I try to be honest with myself. Im not calling the end of the season or anything, but we have issues. Right now we do not have a playoff caliber secondary and especially offensive line.

OP sounds kinda like the Green Bay fans and players did after last year.
        sigpic

Comment

Dallas just wanted it more then we did (evidence of Witten playing with a lacerated spleen).....I think the Giants thought this was still preseason

Comment

It's just one game. And it frankly went pretty much how I thought it would. You don't win football games when you lose the line of scrimmage battle and we lost those battles on both lines. I'm surprised it ended up being as close as it was considering how crappy the Giants played.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              Why does everyone act like we were so much better than them last year? We played a "win and youre in" game against them in week freakin 17.

They improved the one area they were putrid at...while we got worse at it.

Hats off to them, but we'll shake it off and figure something out (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Robz View Post
                give dallas credit they expose our secondary, i hate injuries
                They didn't expose anything, it was sitting there in plain site.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  not that much better.......it was a terrible game on both sides

Comment

No such thing as a "fluke" game. They played better. End of story.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i give dallas credit. but 1rst and 30? A 48 yd run when two missed tackled behind the LOS?
                      even that 3rd conversion that sealed it, holding penalty to give us a chance, and tryon doesnt understand defending the marker...very flukey. all the dropped passes. tryon after coe got hurt...

Comment

ok i worded it poorly. dallas scored 3 td's on very flukey plays. that better>

Comment

Give Claiborne and Carr credit. They are a huge improvement from Jenkins and Newman.

Also, Cruz and Webster made way too many mental mistakes in this game. Oh well.

Comment

Don't make excuses. The Giants were outplayed in pretty much every way, especially on the Oline. Accept it and move on
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              i give dallas credit. but 1rst and 30? A 48 yd run when two missed tackled behind the LOS?
                              even that 3rd conversion that sealed it, holding penalty to give us a chance, and tryon doesnt understand defending the marker...very flukey. all the dropped passes. tryon after coe got hurt...
                              You're sounding like Cowboy and Eagles fans now. Those aren't flukey plays. They saw our weaknesses and they capitalized off of them.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X