Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webster = Goat

And we were worried about Coe.

C'mon Corey, how about playing some ball?
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Cruz should be embarressed also

Comment

Webster is so streaky. I fell like all of Giants CB's are streaky. That's how T. Thomas was, so was A. Ross and you can already tell that's the direction Prince is going in. I don't thinkwe've ever had a dominating, shut down corner who was conssitent

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Agreed. It looked like all of his drops were perfect passes (Right in between the numbers). He'll bounce back quick. He is the least of our worries...

Comment

You're right but Cruz is a puppy.

Webster should be a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeemdadream View Post
            Webster is so streaky. I fell like all of Giants CB's are streaky. That's how T. Thomas was, so was A. Ross and you can already tell that's the direction Prince is going in. I don't thinkwe've ever had a dominating, shut down corner who was conssitent
            I think you're right.

Comment

coe's injury is the reason we lost not webster there offense opened up as soon as coe left tryon=goat romo picked on him like the fat kid in gym class it was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
                coe's injury is the reason we lost
                That is absolutely laughable.

Comment

Tryon was getting torched. I still don't know why he was playing the reciever outside on that 3rd & 12. Shoulda knew the slant was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeemdadream View Post
                    Shutdown corners are one in a million. the only team with a shut down corner is the New York Jets. Don't be so hard on Webster, he is a top ten corner, just had a bad game.. it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
                      Shutdown corners are one in a million. the only team with a shut down corner is the New York Jets. Don't be so hard on Webster, he is a top ten corner, just had a bad game.. it happens
                      CWebb is decent but way overrated on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
                        coe's injury is the reason we lost not webster there offense opened up as soon as coe left tryon=goat romo picked on him like the fat kid in gym class it was terrible
                        Webster is paid to be a shut-down corner. He was far from it tonight.

Comment

CWebb is decent but way overrated on these boards.
                          I mean who played well against him in the playoffs last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            And we were worried about Coe.

C'mon Corey, how about playing some ball?
                            I hate to disagree with my friend but Webby was fine out there. The TD was on KP for biting on play action from Romo.
                            This was about our 4th or 5th (or whatever he was) corner out there to be exploited. Its what happens in the NFL.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by FUUFNF View Post
                              Tryon was getting torched. I still don't know why he was playing the reciever outside on that 3rd & 12. Shoulda knew the slant was coming.
                              word I was wondering when they were gonna put hosley in

Comment

Working...
                              X