4 straight games at Metlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 straight games at Metlife

Thats gotta be a good ... a whole 5 weeks without travel before what could well be a short trip north to Grren Bay on the 15th Jan.

Surely all these home games can only serve us well ... for the Road journey to ultimate victory !!
    sigpic

Re: 4 straight games at Metlife

If you haven't noticed... the Giants play better on the road. That GB game was an anomaly.

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]Thats gotta be a good ... a whole 5 weeks without Travel before what could well be a short trip north to GrrenBay on the 15th Jan.

Surely all these home games can only serve us well ... for the Road journey to ultimate victory !![/quote]

i agree..i think we will get atlanta at home wild card weekend..and thats a game we can win

Comment

I'd be surprised to see this team make it that far.

I'm usually neutral, and in between homerism and pessimistic, but this defense needs work, and a lot of it.

I expect all 3 home games to be VERY difficult.

Comment

What is this Metlife of which you speak?

Comment

This team plays like crap at home, and the defense is pathetic, so i think you should change it from 4 to 3.

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]This team plays like crap at home, and the defense is pathetic, so i think you should change it from 4 to 3.
              [/quote]

Wow, pessimistic much?

As long as the offense continues to light it up, they can win any game in any fashion against any opponent especially teams like the Skins, Jets and a Cowboys team they just beat on the road.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]What is this Metlife of which you speak?[/quote]well at least we aren't Kay Jewelers Stadium.

Comment

We're 3-3 at home this year and 4-3 on the road. Not too much of a difference if you ask me. Past years are not relevant

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]We're 3-3 at home this year and 4-3 on the road. Not too much of a difference if you ask me. Past years are not relevant
                    [/quote]

And 2 of those 3 losses were to Seattle and Eagles, 2 teams under .500, and back up QB's beat us, this game Sunday is a trap game IMO...

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'd be surprised to see this team make it that far.

I'm usually neutral, and in between homerism and pessimistic, but this defense needs work, and a lot of it.

I expect all 3 home games to be VERY difficult.[/quote]

i think the redskins are ready for the golf course, but, yes, Jets and Boys will be difficult certainly...

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]If you haven't noticed... the Giants play better on the road. That GB game was an anomaly.[/quote]

+1

no matter how many times we play down to our aooponent giants fans always feel good going into a game against a bad team.

no matter how many times there is no crowd noise and how many times we lose at home giant fans always feel good having a home game.

it doesnt really matter if u ask me.
                        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="barran21"][quote user="tuck&rolle"]We're 3-3 at home this year and 4-3 on the road. Not too much of a difference if you ask me. Past years are not relevant
                          [/quote]

And 2 of those 3 losses were to Seattle and Eagles, 2 teams under .500, and back up QB's beat us, this game Sunday is a trap game IMO...
                          [/quote]

You're right. Most of our no-shows against crappy teams come at home. And it has been this way for a while. Washington is absolutely a trap game, especially since they've been playing good teams tough lately.

Against the Jets, it's really a matter of which team gets booed more. Each team has a woeful "home field advantage".

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]If you haven't noticed... the Giants play better on the road. That GB game was an anomaly.[/quote]

19-11 at home, 18-13 away in the past 4 seasons.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]If you haven't noticed... the Giants play better on the road. That GB game was an anomaly.[/quote]

19-11 at home, 18-13 away in the past 4 seasons.[/quote]Yeah thanks to 2008... those numbers are deceiving.

Comment

Working...
                              X