Sucks that we lost, but..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks that we lost, but..........

It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    Agreed. There were a lot of drops and the running game was so bad, there isn't anywhere to go but up.

Comment

A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Agreed. Also consider we were down 3 DTs and by the end of the game 4 CBs. The back end will look better when Prince and Hosley get back.

The only area that concerns me is the OL. A very weak showing tonight, much like last season. No push on running plays and had trouble with the rush. The RBs didn't have many holes to run through and Eli had few clean pockets to throw from tonight. If it wasn't also an issue last year, I wouldn't find it so troublesome, but since it was, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening
          I here ya.......I got a Cowboy fan I will see tomorrow that is just itching to finally "get" me........sigh....I got it comin though!!

Comment

Positive - Rivers looked good. I like his physique and how well he handled the rush

Comment

100% agree that rust (and overconfidence) played a real big part. But man, oh man. This CB situation isn't going anywhere. And the O-Iine leaves plenty to be desired...

Comment

Don't let the panic squad bother you...most are just venting, I usually don't post after a loss, but I am surprisingly calm about it.

Comment

A sanity bump

Comment

exactly.

Not worried too much.

A lot of question about the O-line in both pass protection and run blocking but I don't think we are THIS bad.

secondary is scary.... Webster needs to play elite like seasons past.

Pass rush needs to get home.
                    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I'll begin to worry when we lose the next game or two.

Of all the things that still stings me, it's that missed holding call on the goal line.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Positive - Rivers looked good. I like his physique and how well he handled the rush
                        Finally we got a very good LB. I just hope his Hammy will not be an issue down the road. He played very well. So did Bennett. Killdrive's play calling though continues to be a big problem.

Comment

Agree but still hurts like a M.........!
                          Real soul searching for our men this coming days . They have to move foward quickly because there's a whole season ahead and everybody is in line to take their best shot at them. ALL IN !
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

lol....Gilbride can't catch the ball for Cruz....or throw a better ball to Hixon...or run block.

Comment

I here ya.......I got a Cowboy fan I will see tomorrow that is just itching to finally "get" me........sigh....I got it comin though!!
                              At least most of the cowboys fans I know are very respectful. My senior pastor at my church (one of said cowboys fans) publicly put on a Giants jersey (i think it was #88 Nicks but wasn't there to see it personally) in church on Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X