Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley????

Where was Hosley tonight?

Just wondering why they didn't play him after Coe left the game. I saw him`on ST's and I find it hard to believe he isn't better then Tryon.

I was thinking the same thing. Has to be better than Tryon, who cares if he is young Hosley can play

Comment

He played nickle corner all game. That's where he practiced all week. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start next week if Coe and Prince can't go.

Comment

He had a quiet game, which is a good thing. He wasn't the one getting owned. Actually, he had the best game out of all of our cb's. Not saying much though

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          He had a quiet game, which is a good thing. He wasn't the one getting owned. Actually, he had the best game out of all of our cb's. Not saying much though
          yep. i woudn't be surprise if they give him a shot if prince can't go next game, hosley is quick and talented

Comment

and i think they should given him a shot at Punt returns too, but i understand they didnt cuz we losing so many corners

Comment

I dig Hosley but we're still DOA in the secondary. We wait to get prince back for what? I guess we'll wait and see. ANyway you look at it, it isn't a very good position to be in. On we go to Game 2

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                He played nickle corner all game. That's where he practiced all week. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start next week if Coe and Prince can't go.
                I must be missing something....hosley played? Who the hell was he covering??

Comment

Working...
                X