Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We found an O-Line just before the Bus went off the Cliff

Petrus- Great

Boothe- Solid but needs to calm down on those long snaps.....both are big strong young guys who look like they will be starters for 5 plus years

Deihl- has always been a good LT......Ware is a load for anybody....David eventually put him out with a stinger....Dave is a very strong man, but not athletic.....he should probably be converted to a 6th man, and bring back Beatty next year.

We have the horses now to go all the way, Jacobs is his old self and Bradshaw is healthy.

Looks like we will not be getting a new HC......but there's 3 tough games to go

Funny how its always injuries that find our new stars, and starters- The "Wally Pipp" syndrome

Re: We found an O-Line just before the Bus went off the Cliff

BEATTY SUCKS! He's a jumbo tight end NOTHING MORE! .. and is weak run blocker NUMBERS PROVE THE POINT!

- truth be told our QB has been better protected with Diehl at Outside Guard than Beatty
    --->

Comment

I cannot agree with you on that as Beatty's been out there all season and Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had hours to pick out a receiver.....perhaps Beatty has run block issues though

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]I cannot agree with you on that as Beatty's been out there all season and Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had hours to pick out a receiver.....perhaps Beatty has run block issues though
        [/quote]

Beatty cries during tampon commercials.

Nuff said.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Look at the stats above you!!! ^^^ Diehl came in to replace Beatty in New Orleans look at the stats before that game NOT only can't Beatty run block - he cant pass block (look at the stats)

Comment

OKOK.....maybe we should take a Tackle in the draft of bring in a free agent

then a MLBer

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BParcells777"]I cannot agree with you on that as Beatty's been out there all season and Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had hours to pick out a receiver.....perhaps Beatty has run block issues though
              [/quote]

Beatty cries during tampon commercials.

Nuff said.[/quote]

those are diamond commercials not tampons

Comment

and just as we do the head gasket in our secondary is leaking oil all over the underside of our season's engine.

Comment

I think its more the schemes......we are fine when we apply pressure- seee the 1st Eagles game.....Fewell has gone into a shell for many games now and I'm sick of it (the Kracken is soooo rusty now its inefective the rare times he brings 7 or 8).....he is exposing the secondary to a lot of stress......UN-Nessesary stress....... this is why if Spags comes free, we have to fire Fewell and bring Spags back to inherit the Giants HC position when Tom finally retires

Comment

Can we put Beatty at RT next year?

Comment

[quote user="jeffgman"]Can we put Beatty at RT next year?[/quote]

James Brewer is more fit for RT. Beatty skillset is more fit for LT.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Petrus- Great

Boothe- Solid but needs to calm down on those long snaps.....both are big strong young guys who look like they will be starters for 5 plus years

Deihl- has always been a good LT......Ware is a load for anybody....David eventually put him out with a stinger....Dave is a very strong man, but not athletic.....he should probably be converted to a 6th man, and bring back Beatty next year.

We have the horses now to go all the way, Jacobs is his old self and Bradshaw is healthy.

Looks like we will not be getting a new HC......but there's 3 tough games to go

Funny how its always injuries that find our new stars, and starters- The "Wally Pipp" syndrome
                        [/quote]

Boothe is not that young and wont be a starting anything for the Gianst next season. He is doingvery well at Center though and is agreat back up to have anyhwere on the line. Bradshaw will NEVER be healthy. The guy has two screws in each foot. He will never be able to be a featured back again.

Jacobs has had two decent games. Lets see what happens next game before we say he is back.

Ware ALREADY had a stinger coming into the game.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think Eli;s quick release makes the oline look better.

Comment

You guys are saying Beatty sucks because Eli's sack numbers are up in the previous games?

You know most of those sacks came from up the middle, and have nothing to do with Beatty right?

God you guys are moronic. Diehl and Baas got destroyed inside on a week-to-week basis, yet somehow it's Beatty?

Do you guys think before you speak?

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]You guys are saying Beatty sucks because Eli's sack numbers are up in the previous games?

You know most of those sacks came from up the middle, and have nothing to do with Beatty right?

God you guys are moronic. Diehl and Baas got destroyed inside on a week-to-week basis, yet somehow it's Beatty?

Do you guys think before you speak?[/quote]

Yup..I think Mr TrollBlue must have had been dissed by Beatty some where in life. Beatty was having an excellent year for a 1st full year starting job at LT. Not perfect, but very respectful. I challenge anyone to show more than maybe a couple of sacks on Eli from his blind side this year because of Beatty.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X