Wilson crying...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson crying...

He must have felt like **** playing his first game and giving up the fumble and then getting benched....also good job coughlin lets not give the kid a chance to redeem himself....lets just make him feel like **** and question himself everytime he takes a snap.

He was back in on a kickoff return.

And Nancy needs to learn to suck it up.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
      He must have felt like **** playing his first game and giving up the fumble and then getting benched....also good job coughlin lets not give the kid a chance to redeem himself....lets just make him feel like **** and question himself everytime he takes a snap.
      He did same thing with Scott last hr after the kid had two early fumbles losing one of them. Never saw Scott play again that yr. rode the pine from then on out
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If this kid has what they say he has and is doing thing s in camp and practice they have not see in yrs, then they should of threw him right back out there so he could gain his confidence back...Also did RR come to the game? Barden?
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I felt so bad for Wilson. He knew what he did, and he was probably itching to get back in the game. It's easy to say now that we lost that Wilson couldn't have hurt our chances had he been put back in, but I (as well as many on here, probably) was hoping Wilson would be put back in so he could provide a spark.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yea. His quickness would of made up for the bad oline play (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by 3504spd View Post
              Yea. His quickness would of made up for the bad oline play (hopefully)
              I think the Giants should have shown some faith and give Wilson another shot running the ball

Comment

i didn't see any tears, i saw an upset face but i didn't see any water works.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                  i didn't see any tears, i saw an upset face but i didn't see any water works.
                  He was about to cry you can tell

Comment

just a note. wilson has had ana extensive fumble issue in college. which i why I.... was surprised he was drafted by us at 32.
                    Disclaimer* i am not saying i am upset with the pick just providing some fyi to those that didn't now so holster your weapons

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                    @Katdaddyjay 17h
                    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                      just a note. wilson has had ana extensive fumble issue in college. which i why I.... was surprised he was drafted by us at 32.
                      Disclaimer* i am not saying i am upset with the pick just providing some fyi to those that didn't now so holster your weapons
                      So did tiki...

Comment

i dont know if Wilson was crying or not but he is a young guy playing in his 1st professional game!

i wouldnt be surprised if he was crying. he appears to be an emotional guy. he wants to be good in this league but starts out in a difficult position.

he'll be fine with us and i look forward to him atoning for that mistake last night!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's only one fumble in one game. Coughlin is excellent at correcting the problems of his young players. Much more concerned with the two year pattern of no holes to run through for the RBs. Oline gets no push on the run and, last night, did not give Eli enough time or space to operate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                            He was back in on a kickoff return.

And Nancy needs to learn to suck it up.
                            Agreed...no more tears as Ozzy sings...Just put on yer Big Boy Pants and smash somebody's teeth loose..that will heal the fumblerooskies

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
                              It is not a surprise to any ball handler on the GIANTS that the penalty for losing the ball is the dog house. If Wilson is going to question himself every time he takes a snap, then he doesn't belong in the NFL.. He is a rookie and his losing the ball is a rookie mistake that just isn't tolerated by the coaching staff. He did actually get on the field again, much to my surprise, but his ball handling duties were done for the night.

Don't blame coaches for the shortcomings of players.

Wilson can fix the problem
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X