• Show
Clear All

• The return of C.C Brown, C.C Brown Blown Coverage Protege

He is the protege of C.C Brown

How many more threads you got?

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post

When you are down to your # 4 and # 5 cornerbacks starting what happened last night is what's going to happen. It's not that they suck, it's that they've not had a chanced to develop. If you want to get on someone in the secondary, try Webster. He knows better.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

True RF, but now there is a ton of pressure on Prince to get healthy, stay healthy, and produce. That makes me nervous.

Comment

I am talking about tryon guys...a little to hungover to get the joke...

Comment

This made me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
              This made me LOL
              Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post

Dude, relax. How the hell did we move back to the C.C Brown. The CBs were the only aspect of our defense last night. We had pressure on Romo all night long. Tryon, Coe and Webster are the reason why we lost last night. They couldn't cover at all. Those guys could keep up with any of those Dallas receivers.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                  Dude, relax. How the hell did we move back to the C.C Brown. The CBs were the only aspect of our defense last night. We had pressure on Romo all night long. Tryon, Coe and Webster are the reason why we lost last night. They couldn't cover at all. Those guys could keep up with any of those Dallas receivers.
                  that's why i have a picture of tryon who trains with C.C Brown to blow coverages...

Comment

I've been saying it all preseason, Tryon has been having a very difficult time locating the ball. He always seems to have his back to the quarterback, which spells disaster.

Comment

Listen, lets face the facts, Webster is only as good as the corner on the other side, he is slightly above average and has gotten overrated because of it.
                      The GMEN let Ross go before they knew if Thomas would be back, then the Prince goes down, Coe or Koe was holding his own and he goes down, and Tryon is not going to crack it.
                      Need to come up with a needle in the haystack and get another corner or it's going to be a long season.
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                      X