Invisible Man Award for week one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Man Award for week one

Tough choice between osi and Tuck but I have to give it to Osi. Tuck got too much exposure on the missed tackle in the backfield on Murrays big run.

I wish we had three JPP's...

Comment

Tuck and Osi should share the award.

Comment

I'll say a 3rd WR.. I mean, not one of Barden, Jerrnigan, or Randle did anything or was even involved in anything. Sometimes Gilbride can be wierd with his playcalling and who he uses..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          I'll say a 3rd WR.. I mean, not one of Barden, Jerrnigan, or Randle did anything or was even involved in anything. Sometimes Gilbride can be wierd with his playcalling and who he uses..
          Hixon didn't look half bad. Had a couple nice catches and a chance at a TD that Eli overthrew.

Invisible Man Award goes to Osi. Tuck at least had a tackle and a few assists. Osi did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Jerrnigan was a healthy scratch.
            sigpic

Comment

Who is this Osi character? Didn't hear anything about him last night.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                Tough choice between osi and Tuck but I have to give it to Osi. Tuck got too much exposure on the missed tackle in the backfield on Murrays big run.
                You're going D Line huh? That's a good choice. I too have co-recipients of this prestigious award. My award goes to Corey Webster and Victor Cruz.

Comment

I'm thinking Cruz wishes he was invisible now...

Comment

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                    You're going D Line huh? That's a good choice. I too have co-recipients of this prestigious award. My award goes to Corey Webster and Victor Cruz.
                    Cruz wasn't INVISIBLE. He was quite visibly dropping every big pass.

Comment

im going to go with the entire O-Line.
                      This is a serious issue, and something that has really been exposed (re: running/pass protecting). They got to eli way too many times last night. I dont think the addition of beatty to LT will make that much difference either.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
                        Cruz wasn't INVISIBLE. He was quite visibly dropping every big pass.
                        You know, I've never been a coach, but I had a strange feeling when Tom Coughlin was quoted more than once this off season making jokes (probably not joking) about how Victor Cruz was a busy man in the off season. This kid needs to allow the leaders to teach him how to be a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post
                          im going to go with the entire O-Line.
                          This is a serious issue, and something that has really been exposed (re: running/pass protecting). They got to eli way too many times last night. I dont think the addition of beatty to LT will make that much difference either.
                          Actually, Deihl got beat way more than Sean Locklear did. And, Diehl had more TE and RB help with blocking.

Comment

can we give the award to our wr's?

Comment

This was a team effort. O-line, wr's, rb's, tight ends, de's corners, coaches...an embarrassing display if ineptitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X