Even the temporary referees hate New York

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the temporary referees hate New York

Everybody talks about the no PI call on Cruz in the end zone, but let's not forget the ridiculous CHOP BLOCK call on Cruz, where Cruz barely even touch the Dallas player, and if it was any penalty it would be block in the back, not CHOP BLOCK.

It's just amazing how New York Giants never get a break with these referees.

Sigh . . . .

We did not lose that game because of the referees.

Comment

I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, I'm just amazed just how every ref is a Dallas fan.

Comment

Dont know about anyone else, but I saw what Kiwi saw....

Excerpt: "At least, as he dressed after this lousy24-17 loss to the Dallas Cowboysstarted the Giants’ title defense with a big thud tonight, linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka managed to hold onto his sense of humor.
        Get it?Hold on."I haven’t been held this much since I was a baby," Kiwanuka said, and he wasn’t able to hold back a smile, because in so many ways, the refereeing from the replacement officials was downright silly.The Giants were held, clawed and mugged. There were times when it appeared the entire Cowboys offensive line had hugged Jason Pierre-Paul so often it felt like they were on the receiving line at his wedding."

The Giants lost the game, hat off the the Boys. But those refs were horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
          Everybody talks about the no PI call on Cruz in the end zone, but let's not forget the ridiculous CHOP BLOCK call on Cruz, where Cruz barely even touch the Dallas player, and if it was any penalty it would be block in the back, not CHOP BLOCK.

.....thats not what lost the game. Fans cry about the "real refs" every game every week....
          they didnt too bad overall. A few non calls and a few missed calls. Happens all the time
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I agree the Cowboys got away with a lot......what did you expect them to to?

Perhaps we will adjust next week to the 1970's Ref attitude we must now deal with....the Cowboys have always played dirty....it was not a big leap for them

Comment

Penalties against NYG : 4 for 33 yards.

Penalties against Cowboys: 13 for 86 yards

Stop whining.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                .....thats not what lost the game. Fans cry about the "real refs" every game every week....
                they didnt too bad overall. A few non calls and a few missed calls. Happens all the time
                I said I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, learn to ****ing read illiterate dip****.

Comment

I said I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, learn to ****ing read illiterate dip****.
                  I did read your posts.....I still made my comment
                  Oh yeah nice comments by you ..... GFY.....
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post

Stop whining.
                    Posted it before I did. Thank you for saving me the trouble of loooking it up lol.
                    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post

Stop whining.
                      I'm not whining, I'm making fun of the refs, learn to know the difference.

Comment

Dude......the plays that caused us the most had nothing to do with the refs. I don't want to hear anyone even broach the idea that the Ref's screwed us! They didn't call any holds on the Giants either when I'm sure we were just as guilty as the 'Girls were! No protection for Eli, a fumble and 3 dropped passes did us in on Offense...not the Refs. And let's be realistic shall we.........if the refs screwed us out of anything, it was probably going to be 3......not 7 with how inept we were in the red zone.
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          I did read your posts.....I still made my comment
                          Oh yeah nice comments by you ..... GFY.....
                          Listen illiterate moron, stop trying to read between the lines when there isn't one just so you could comment to put me down or something, go shove your dog up your butt.

Comment

Listen illiterate moron, stop trying to read between the lines when there isn't one just so you could comment to put me down or something, go shove your dog up your butt.
                            Wow...when did I put you down?. Seems your the one with the snotty reponses.
                            I am neither a moron nor illiterate and I would never shove my dog up my butt.
                            You need to grow up skippy......

Comment

The Giants didn't come to play last night.That's all. We lost by 7 to a team that had nothing but revenge on their minds and we just didn't show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X