Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bradshaw

    am i the only one who thinks besides that one good run bradshaw looked awful. he looked slow and must have thought he was on dancing with the stars
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

  • #2
    You mean the guy who scored a touchdown?
    Yeah man, definitely.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      I put the blame more on the o-line. They are soft and don't open any holes. Jim Brown couldn't have done anything with that line in front of him last night. They better get some toughness soon or it is going to be a long year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        You mean the guy who scored a touchdown?
        Yeah man, definitely.
        so your saying he looked good then mr sarcastic?
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

        2015 season tbd

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          so your saying he looked good then mr sarcastic?
          With how the oline was looking last night, he wasn't AWFUL.
          And it's Ms. Sarcastic.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            he didnt look bad he looked like he didnt know where to run because there was no place to run.....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

            Comment


            • #7
              Honestly, he actually impressed me last night. He kept working for a single yard when not one hole was available for him. I would say he looked bad if he wasn't trying, but he busted his *** to just get back to the damn line of scrimmage.

              Comment


              • #8
                I feel like it's repeating some of last year's stuff. Our O-Line looked bad at the start of the season last year too! Bradshaw did the best he could given the circumstances last night. Our O-Line is not gelling again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He looked slow, slow to develop, slow to break/explode, dropped a couple passes, and i believe missed a block ( though he had a couple good ones ) he Fumbled too,

                  the goal-line run he basically ran out of bands, at slow speed,

                  indeed, the blocking was bad, but not 100% blame, Bradshaw looked slow, that one 'Cut' he attempted where it looked like his legs collapsed

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                    He looked slow, slow to develop, slow to break/explode, dropped a couple passes, and i believe missed a block ( though he had a couple good ones ) he Fumbled too,

                    the goal-line run he basically ran out of bands, at slow speed,

                    indeed, the blocking was bad, but not 100% blame, Bradshaw looked slow, that one 'Cut' he attempted where it looked like his legs collapsed
                    thank you i wasnt saying the line was pancaking people but he lost that speed and pop he once had
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i will say that i never saw bradshaw get blown up 1v1 like he did when sensabaugh knocked him back a few yards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                        i will say that i never saw bradshaw get blown up 1v1 like he did when sensabaugh knocked him back a few yards
                        he doesnt have that pop anymore
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                        2015 season tbd

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X