Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On to week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On to week 2

    Just sayin'...game one: over...I understand the hurt and frustration, believe me I do, but I believe this experience will only make us that much hungrier when we face Romo (or any other team) in the future. Whatever your rationale is to why things happened the way they did last night, they happened for a reason (blessing in disguise?). I'm just glad it happened now, when there's still plenty of time for corrections.

    That being said, let's see some talk about game 2 with the Bucc's...10 days is a long wait, I know, but let's muster up some positive excitement and try to move on!

  • #2
    agreed it was a disappointment to say the least but there is still plenty off football left.with how bad we played yesterday dallas should have blown us out but we were right in the game until the end. season is not over time to focus on tb
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

    Comment


    • #3
      Tampa might be a bit of a challenge, the upgraded at the running back position and at wide out. Hopefully Webby plays better in the Tampa game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Our D Line will really have to step it up again, as in seasons past, due to the horrific injuries in our backfield. We really need a deeper bench of top-tier corners. This is becomming a trend. Anyway, D gameplanning will be critical for the next 4-5 games until we are back to full strength.

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree no more ****iness we all were ****y and so was the team Tampa will be a hard game we got to stop VJ and get Prince backonthe field, the pass rush has to get better you don't realize how important Canty is until he is not there. We also have to get better at stopping the run cause the have two running backs that will lower the boom.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #6
            I have faith that our D-Line can rattle Freeman and Webster will bounce back against VJax. I am interested in seeing how their running game works especially with Nicks leading the way at guard and their new RB Martin.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              Just sayin'...game one: over...I understand the hurt and frustration, believe me I do, but I believe this experience will only make us that much hungrier when we face Romo (or any other team) in the future. Whatever your rationale is to why things happened the way they did last night, they happened for a reason (blessing in disguise?). I'm just glad it happened now, when there's still plenty of time for corrections.

              That being said, let's see some talk about game 2 with the Bucc's...10 days is a long wait, I know, but let's muster up some positive excitement and try to move on!
              F that!
              We aint gonna b moving on til Tuesday.
              This is what happens when you play an early game.
              They lost so we will dwell on it til Tuesday.
              If roles were reversed and the Gmen won...you really think we would be "moving on"?
              Nope.
              Besides...30 teams havent even played yet!
              Just saying
              sigpic
              BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Seems like no one wants to move on to week 2. I sure do.I'm getting sick of hearing who should be gone and what we didn't do.... it's over we lost the Cowboys beat us fair and f***** square please let's move onto Tampa Bay lets talk about how we can take them down instead of why we lost, the Cows**** fans are probably cracking up looking at our mbs at some of the things that are being said. We had our time to vent last night let's move the f***on please!!!
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  Seems like no one wants to move on to week 2. I sure do.I'm getting sick of hearing who should be gone and what we didn't do.... it's over we lost the Cowboys beat us fair and f***** square please let's move onto Tampa Bay lets talk about how we can take them down instead of why we lost, the Cows**** fans are probably cracking up looking at our mbs at some of the things that are being said. We had our time to vent last night let's move the f***on please!!!
                  How exactly do we move on to a team that hasnt even freakin played yet?!
                  Honestly...tuesday is generally the day we will for the most part move on; since its still week one.
                  If you dont wanna read all the negativity (which i totally understand) seriously dont come to the boards til then.
                  This aint going away anytime soon.
                  sigpic
                  BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
                    How exactly do we move on to a team that hasnt even freakin played yet?!
                    Honestly...tuesday is generally the day we will for the most part move on; since its still week one.
                    If you dont wanna read all the negativity (which i totally understand) seriously dont come to the boards til then.
                    This aint going away anytime soon.
                    F*** you hot head.... I can come on these boards if I f***** want to, I'm just saying it's one f****** game your crying like a bunch of p.u.ssies it's sad. We lost I get it but move the f*** on seriously. If you think this team is just going to tank this season you my friend don't know the Giants and we still have another shot at the Cowsh** so why dwell on it.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      F*** you hot head.... I can come on these boards if I f***** want to, I'm just saying it's one f****** game your crying like a bunch of p.u.ssies it's sad. We lost I get it but move the f*** on seriously. If you think this team is just going to tank this season you my friend don't know the Giants and we still have another shot at the Cowsh** so why dwell on it.
                      Where exactly am I the hot head and where did I ever say "Tank the season"?
                      And fans are gonna dwell on it cuz its still Week 1!
                      There is nothing to move on to.
                      Kinda hard to talk about a team we know nothing about...and wont til Sunday.
                      My comment about staying off the board wasnt meant to rile you up.
                      If the negativity is bothering you so much honestly...stay off til Tuesday.
                      Thats not meant as a slight....its just a fact from someone who has been on these boards long enough to know the pattern.
                      sigpic
                      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
                        Where exactly am I the hot head and where did I ever say "Tank the season"?
                        And fans are gonna dwell on it cuz its still Week 1!
                        There is nothing to move on to.
                        Kinda hard to talk about a team we know nothing about...and wont til Sunday.
                        My comment about staying off the board wasnt meant to rile you up.
                        If the negativity is bothering you so much honestly...stay off til Tuesday.
                        Thats not meant as a slight....its just a fact from someone who has been on these boards long enough to know the pattern.
                        If you want to dwell go ahead... dwell I was and op was just trying to strike some positivity to the mb guess I won't do that again.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As I said if the Giants had won we would have 5 days of "glass half full" threads.
                          Just let the "half empty" fans have their fill too.
                          Just two sides of the same coin and both sides want the Gmen to repeat.
                          sigpic
                          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I got this....

                            Question: Who won the 9/5/12 season opener of Cowboy vs. Giants?
                            Answer: Cowboys

                            Question: What can anyone do to change the outcome of the game?
                            Answer: NOTHING!

                            MOVE ON!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              I got this....

                              Question: Who won the 9/5/12 season opener of Cowboy vs. Giants?
                              Answer: Cowboys

                              Question: What can anyone do to change the outcome of the game?
                              Answer: NOTHING!

                              MOVE ON!!!!!
                              what you dont get is talking about the "in's and out's" of a game is theraputic to many rabid football fans. Its a process after a loss especially to a team like Dallas. Its venting, discussion/arguments, reasons, solutions (from all the board member coaches...lol), and finally resolution. If you are done with that by now then cool. It takes other longer....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X