Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Diehl play better or retire.. he is so visibly bad now it's sad to see. Brewer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diehl play better or retire.. he is so visibly bad now it's sad to see. Brewer?

He can't even play RT now.... it's so disappointing. He's not even a liability he's a train wreck.

Can Brewer be that much worse? Or McCants... someone? I know Brewer is struggling to stay healthy a lot..

What options are there?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Diehl, really? Lmao, do some of you "fans" just make threads to make threads?

Jesus.

Comment

No blame goes to Locklear who allowed Ware to have a field day with Eli, right?

Mind blowing.

Comment

One of Ware's sacks was definitely off of Diehl. Can't completely blame him, because Ware is one of the greatest defensive players around, but damn it looked bad. Dunno about the other.

Comment

I mean yah Diehl is at the end of his career, but he whole line seemed overwhelmed so I am not sure if I can pick on one guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
            Diehl, really? Lmao, do some of you "fans" just make threads to make threads?

Jesus.
            Hey mr "holier than thou" before you stick your nose in everyone threads coming off like a ***** know who you're talking to before you post.

You may have signed up in 2009 but you never post so spare us your asinine opinion.

Diehl sucks now, that's no stretch of the imagination and I love Diehl.

Comment

Locklear pass protected OK vs Dallas, so if/when Beatty's back is able to go at LT I'd like to see Locklear at RT and Diehl benched.

Comment

He has been done for 2 seasons now. They can't give Brewer a chance if he can't even get on the field.

Comment

Even pete prisco is starting to say Diehl is bad and anyone who follows pro football focus and prisco knows he refused to accept Diehl was as bad as he was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                    Even pete prisco is starting to say Diehl is bad and anyone who follows pro football focus and prisco knows he refused to accept Diehl was as bad as he was last year.
                    He's a big liability.... he needs to play better or Eli will never have time to throw

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                      No blame goes to Locklear who allowed Ware to have a field day with Eli, right?

Mind blowing.
                      In the post game show, Carl Banks said Ware moved over to the right side because he knows Diehl having played against him for years. On the left side Beatty was playing TE next to Locklear on a lot of plays
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The real title of this thread should be "What's the Diehl".

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                          He's a big liability.... he needs to play better or Eli will never have time to throw
                          Damn that Diehl!!!

After all, it was his fault that Cruz dropped 3 passes that were solidly in his hands.

It was Diehl's fault that Cruz was mugged on the goal line, preventing him from catching a "sure" TD.

It was Diehl's fault that Bennet couldn't corral that pass off his outstretched hands on the sidelines, which would have continued yet another failed drive.

It was Diehl's fault Wilson fumbled the ball on one-of-several killed Giants drives throughout the game.

It was Diehl's fault that our DBs gave up the 34 yd TD on a 1st-and-30.

It was Diehl's fault Romo had a nearly perfect night, connecting on nearly every pass, while our DBs were burnt on 4-5 huge pass plays--resulting in continuing long drives, setting up TDs and/or scoring TDs.

It was Diehl's fault Murray broke 2-3 tackles at LOS, and, aide by a blatant hold on Kiwi, ran for a 49 yard gain in the second half.

All those mistakes/missteps, right there, combined to cost the Giants the game.

There are many players to blame for falling down or failing to step up in last night's game.

To single out Diehl--who was not involved in any of those mistakes and who was perhaps the least of the Giants' problems last night --as under performing is astoundingly absurd, irrelevant, not to mention unfair.

Comment

im sorry gmen46, usually i agree with u. but DD was pretty awful. We didnt even try running to the right after it was failing that way miserably, even moreso than to the left. and he completely wiffed on several blocks. That sack he gave up to ware, i believe both were on him but 1 for sure, it was pretty sad watching him...he was playing way too high, was getting zero leverage...i mean i appreciate his heart and will, which is pretty much the only thing keeping him afloat. but when beatty comes back i'd bet my house lockler goes to rt. the loss was not on dd by any means, but i continually saw eli having to slide in the pocket way too early time and time again bc the pressure was just coming at him so quickly...i thought lockler held his own vs ware for the most part, and iirc, ware switched sides and attacked DD...eh, cowboys can get aftr the qb tho hopefully it was just a bad performance and not a trend

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                              damn that diehl!!!

After all, it was his fault that cruz dropped 3 passes that were solidly in his hands.

It was diehl's fault that cruz was mugged on the goal line, preventing him from catching a "sure" td.

It was diehl's fault that bennet couldn't corral that pass off his outstretched hands on the sidelines, which would have continued yet another failed drive.

It was diehl's fault wilson fumbled the ball on one-of-several killed giants drives throughout the game.

It was diehl's fault that our dbs gave up the 34 yd td on a 1st-and-30.

It was diehl's fault romo had a nearly perfect night, connecting on nearly every pass, while our dbs were burnt on 4-5 huge pass plays--resulting in continuing long drives, setting up tds and/or scoring tds.

It was diehl's fault murray broke 2-3 tackles at los, and, aide by a blatant hold on kiwi, ran for a 49 yard gain in the second half.

All those mistakes/missteps, right there, combined to cost the giants the game.

There are many players to blame for falling down or failing to step up in last night's game.

To single out diehl--who was not involved in any of those mistakes and who was perhaps the least of the giants' problems last night --as under performing is astoundingly absurd, irrelevant, not to mention unfair.
                              lmao..................

Comment

Working...
                              X