Anyone worried about Nicks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone worried about Nicks?

Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it.

i think 10 days before our next game will help him big time
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it.
      I am. Its why I didn't pick him for my fantasy team. I'm not saying I know anything spicifically about his particular injury but foot injuries in generall can take a long time to heal. Bradshaw is a great case in point.

Comment

I think he will be fine

Comment

lol the rookie def did not school him. what did he have 4 rec on 6 targets? i dont think the plan ever was to have nicks be a workhorse. just get him back into the groove which i thought he actually looked good considering his offseason.

Comment

U guys are crazy.. he would of had 5catches for about 70yrds had Eli not over shot him early in the game as he blew by the CB.. I gurantee he destroys TB and scores at least 1TD to go with close or over 100yrds..

Comment

Nicks will be fine. He played just a few snaps in the last preseason game so it may be another week or two before he's back to his explosive self.

Comment

I was more impressed by Claiborne, than anything. He looked fine and will be fine going forward IMO

Comment

Nicks wasn't a 100% and I saw him drag MC twice if he was 100 he would've torched that rookie I think you guys are seriously are overrating the Cowboy corners the Giants were just not sharp it's to be expect the 1st game of the season. Can't believe someone actually thinks MC schooled Nicks lol??
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    U guys are crazy.. he would of had 5catches for about 70yrds had Eli not over shot him early in the game as he blew by the CB.. I gurantee he destroys TB and scores at least 1TD to go with close or over 100yrds..
                    Church had the safety help over the top which forced Eli to try to put the ball in the perfect spot. I didn't think it was a bad throw, but I haven't seen it more than once.

Claiborne played well for a rookie, but Nicks was not even 80%. Both will only be better the next go around.

Comment

Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                      I was more impressed by Claiborne, than anything. He looked fine and will be fine going forward IMO
                      That is hilarious you were impressed with Claiborne that's a joke right??? how can you say that when Nicks wasn't 100% Claiborne is overrated he's not big enough yet to handle Nicks and Carr would've got burned last night to if Cruz catches those balls. To me the Cowboy corners are a joke of course they look good when you have a lead and you can drop 7 in the back end.

Comment

Nicks said himself that he's going to "play through the pain" so yeah I definitely think it's some sort of hinderance. I don't think anyone's said he's 100%.
                        Bones heal - it just depends how he recovers - 10 days till the next game is great for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          That is hilarious you were impressed with Claiborne that's a joke right??? how can you say that when Nicks wasn't 100% Claiborne is overrated he's not big enough yet to handle Nicks and Carr would've got burned last night to if Cruz catches those balls. To me the Cowboy corners are a joke of course they look good when you have a lead and you can drop 7 in the back end.
                          I'd have to watch the game again, but I don't recall Cruz getting open too many times against Carr.

There was the pick play, but that's the only one that comes to mind. Scandrick seemed to be covering Cruz in the slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            I'd have to watch the game again, but I don't recall Cruz getting open too many times against Carr.

There was the pick play, but that's the only one that comes to mind. Scandrick seemed to be covering Cruz in the slot.
                            This is coming from what I heard someone else say in another thread they said Cruz was blanketed by Carr which isn't even close to the truth when Eli is getting pressured the whole game and like I said it's easy to cover him when your doubling him There is no way Carr can stop Cruz 1 on1 if Carlos Rodgers couldn't do it Carr can't. It's not like Carr cannot be beat he is not a shutdown corner.I guarantee the next time we see Carr Cruz will put it on him just like he did to Carlos Rodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Church had the safety help over the top which forced Eli to try to put the ball in the perfect spot. I didn't think it was a bad throw, but I haven't seen it more than once.

Claiborne played well for a rookie, but Nicks was not even 80%. Both will only be better the next go around.
                              nah, he overshot em a bit, which gave church the added split second to get there.. Had it been right in stride Nicks would of caught it and had about 2steps before being wallopped... My main point is had that ball been a tad better thrown ur looking at about a 5catch 70yrd game.. Not 2 shabby..

Comment

Working...
                              X