Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was everyone?

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
    The super bowl champion giants not sell out their home opener? In New York? How does that happen?

Is this true??? I f so then Giants fans should be ashamed!!
    ALL IN!

sigpic

I highly doubt it, but would understand. I saved the $1000 it would of cost me for 2 good seats, a few beers, and a pretzel. Thats probably why if it was true.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Yeah cause i got 300 to drop to watch a bunch of crap on the field.

Comment

269 no shows. 82,287 in attendance. 82,566 capacity. I'm sure it was a sold out game....just 269 people couldn't go for whatever reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by HakeemCruz
          It's because people from new york and new jersey are incredibly fat and they couldn't squeeze them all in the stadium
          Is this because we are all Italian? lol

Comment

Originally posted by LT Stands For Greatness View Post
            269 no shows. 82,287 in attendance. 82,566 capacity. I'm sure it was a sold out game....just 269 people couldn't go for whatever reasons.
            I saw the same numbers. To me that is pretty much sold out.

Comment

make tickets more affordable then the fans will pack the house every game

Comment

plus it was a Wednesday night...just an odd night for football
                " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

It's quite expensive to go to a Giants game these days.

Comment

I wouldn't take a stat like that too seriously these days. I think if you checked before the game you'd probably find those available tickets are the ones that are $1500 a pop. Same as when you get an email from the Yankees telling you there's still tickets available for opening day or a playoff game and when you go in there it's only the $1700 ones that are available.

Comment

If it didn't sell out the game would not have been broadcast in its home market, per NFL blackout rules. The game sold out. The seats may not have filled. Big difference.

Comment

1) Expensive
                        2) Hard to go to a game on a Wednesday.

Comment

I spent $550 to take my brother to a game in the upper deck and all I got was a loss and this lousy scarf

BTW my seats in the fatass(blue) seats for the 2000 NFC Championship game cost $87. The ticket to the 1995 Snowball game cost $35. Now the cheapest seat in the house is $200.

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-06-2012, 10:32 PM.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                            Is this because we are all Italian? lol
                            Ayyyy Ohhhhhhh

I was at the game last night and I didnt see an empty seat in the house.... Then again I was up in the 300s where its ALWAYS sold out. The seats that dont get sold out are the disgustingly overpriced seats on the sidelines in the 100s
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Actually the for Non=Club Seats, the cheapest are $85 for Upper Level End-Zone, you just need to have a PSL to get them.

per Game
                              Field 1 $160
                              Field 2 $140
                              Field 3 $120
                              Mezzanine $120
                              Loge $105
                              Terrace 1 $95
                              Terrace 2 $85

Comment

Working...
                              X