I kinda feel sorry for Tampa.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda feel sorry for Tampa.....

After the *** chewing this team is gonna get for our performance against Dallas...Tampa is going to fall Victim to this teams Rage!

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"......

I like it finally some positivity.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I don't. I hope we open can on them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        I don't. I hope we open can on them
        Me too brother...me too....

Comment

If we lose to tampa bay, I will have a nervous breakdown....This offensive line and secondary needs to pick it up. I dont care how many injuries we have in the secondary because Webster and Rolle were making the same mistakes over and over again. Dont blame Coe, he was probably the best cornerback out there last nite. Webster and Rolle continues to blow coverages worse than Cant Cover Brown.
          " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Tampa will not be easy, if we come out the same way like we did against Dallas, it will be a long day.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea and if we dont beat tampa, the team after them is REALLY going to get it. and so on and so on.
              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Yeah, I saw a bunch of Tampa fans rooting against us last night on a thread on cnnsi. I don't understand that! I don't want to play an angry team.

Comment

This team is so loaded with talent that when they lose i kinda sit back and say "well, maybe they deserve it. They need to know this is the NFL and no single team is above another. These ****y *******s deserved to get it handed to them."

Its true, our heads were gassed up and I'm actually glad we lost. Had we won, this lackluster performance may have lasted longer than just week 1...

Comment

Tampa has a changed team - I wouldn't be worried, but the Giants have to whoop *** after that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                      This team is so loaded with talent that when they lose i kinda sit back and say "well, maybe they deserve it. They need to know this is the NFL and no single team is above another. These ****y *******s deserved to get it handed to them."

Its true, our heads were gassed up and I'm actually glad we lost. Had we won, this lackluster performance may have lasted longer than just week 1...
                      I agree for the most part. I won't go so far as to say that I'm glad we lost, but I'm not over reacting to the loss like I have in the past because I know that this was a lack of taking the Cowboys seriously. No disrespect... they beat the Giants, but we all know when more more focused and healthy on DL and CB, we'll be much better. Something is telling me though that the OL is going to be an issue all year and Eli will have to carry the offense again.

Comment

Feel sorry for them? I think the Giants can win this game but their OL will still be horrible and the secondary will still be bad. Even if they get Prince back he will need a couple of weeks to get up to speed. A bunch of people also thought they where going to walk all over Dallas.

Comment

We haven't blown anyone out since December 13, 2010 when we blew out the Vikings 21-3. It'll be approaching 22 months. We need to end that streak.

I don't always like blowouts because they become boring, but it's been so damn long I just want to see me a damn blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                            We haven't blown anyone out since December 13, 2010 when we blew out the Vikings 21-3. It'll be approaching 22 months. We need to end that streak.

I don't always like blowouts because they become boring, but it's been so damn long I just want to see me a damn blowout.
                            Falcons? January 8th this year? Or are you talking regular season only?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                              After the *** chewing this team is gonna get for our performance against Dallas...Tampa is going to fall Victim to this teams Rage!

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"......
                              If the Gmen come out with the same feeling we're ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                              X