Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we start a Bring Back Spags chant this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we start a Bring Back Spags chant this game?

If I was going I would. So please if you go Chant bring back Spags or Fire FEWELL either way id be happy.

Re: Can we start a Bring Back Spags chant this game?

BRING BACK SPAGS!

Comment

This one is a bit longer but better I think: "BRING BACK FEWEL'S 2010 DEFENSE FROM THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS AGAINST THE EAGLES THE SECOND TIME WE FACED THEM"

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]This one is a bit longer but better I think: "BRING BACK FEWEL'S 2010 DEFENSE FROM THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS AGAINST THE EAGLES THE SECOND TIME WE FACED THEM"
        [/quote]

It's catchy!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]This one is a bit longer but better I think: "BRING BACK FEWEL'S 2010 DEFENSE FROM THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS AGAINST THE EAGLES THE SECOND TIME WE FACED THEM"
          [/quote]
          HAHA seriously though...

Comment

I'd be thrilled if the crowd could stand up and yell "Defense" every now and then.

Comment

Bring Spags back, but as DC only, certainly NOT as HC...

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I'd be thrilled if the crowd could stand up and yell "Defense" every now and then.[/quote]
                +1, but I still want Fewell gone although I have no interest in negative chants at games. I'd feel bad for the guy having 60,000 fans chanting to fire him.

Comment

[quote user="BBlueSince82"]Bring Spags back, but as DC only, certainly NOT as HC...
                  [/quote]
                  He may do a lot better as HC of the Giants -- he was already here, and is familiar with many of the players and system. But definitely back as DC at least.

Comment

"Bring back Huff! Bring back Huff!..."

Oh sorry, wrong time period.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]"Bring back Huff! Bring back Huff!..." Oh sorry, wrong time period.[/quote]No, No not Hufnagel! lol
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

spags was an eagle , and if he goes anywhere it
                        will be back in philly to either help or replace andy reid.
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]spags was an eagle , and if he goes anywhere it
                          will be back in philly to either help or replace andy reid.[/quote]
                          that's exactly what I'm thinking

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="BBlueSince82"]Bring Spags back, but as DC only, certainly NOT as HC...
                            [/quote]
                            He may do a lot better as HC of the Giants -- he was already here, and is familiar with many of the players and system. But definitely back as DC at least.[/quote]

No way!! He is a good DC, ill give him that, but he is not capable of running the day to day operations of a team as HC, and the responsibility that comes with it. Look at his disaster with the Rams. He may just be one of those guys great as a coordinator but not HC material.

Comment

there is nothing Spagnuolo could do with this group

I get a chuckle out of how you guys think he was some sort of magician

Comment

Working...
                              X