2012 Week 1 Giants vs Cowboys Highlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Week 1 Giants vs Cowboys Highlights

God it pains me to do this when we lose but...

Hixon Bomb

4th down stop

Cruz for 26 yards

Bernard Sack

Nice back shoulder catch for Nicks

Rivers fills the gap for a TFL

Boley INT

JPP TFL

Nice catch and run for M.Bennett

M.Bennett TD

Hixon goes up high to convert a 1st down

L.Joseph Sack

Bradshaw runs a draw for 32 yards

Bradshaw TD
    Last edited by Snappinnecks; 09-07-2012, 07:29 AM.

Thanks so much man! Great work as always!

But it's incredibly painful to watch this knowing we lost.

Comment

Yeah it's **** looking at this again, but nice work nonetheless.

Comment

My only requests would be to add the pre-game ceremony and the long bomb to Hixon on 3rd down.

Comment

Wanna see eli 2 min drive

Comment

Really thought Bradshaw was one of the biggest bright spots yesterday. Better blocking by the Giants in the second half and even when it wasn't pretty, AB showed ability to make a little something out of nothing (like the Bradshaw we're used to when he's healthy)....which is a good sign.

Thanks for highlights Snapp!
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

How about Vids of our DE getting held on every play and JPP especially getting Tackled and held by the neck on their TD./.

Or our WRs and TEs getting bumped well after 5yards and also get held and interfeared with almost every down
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Great stuff Snap thanks!

P.S. - Loved watching the rookie eat a stiff arm by AB.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

added the Hixon bomb....

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    How about Vids of our DE getting held on every play and JPP especially getting Tackled and held by the neck on their TD./.

Or our WRs and TEs getting bumped well after 5yards and also get held and interfeared with almost every down
                    I agree that JPP was getting held. But honestly, now you guys know what Ware goes through day in and day out. If you watch Ware's tape, he's getting held 70% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Mike, my man. Just went back and watched what you were talking about with JPP getting held on the first TD. He beat Tyron Smith but not cleanly and I don't think you can consider what Smith did to slow him down as a hold. It was certainly no different than what Locklear did to Butler (57) on this play that also wasn't called.

http://www.abload.de/img/footballgiantstouchdokcy15.gif

On the other TDs, Tyron stands him up and the last TD, JPP isn't on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                        Mike, my man. Just went back and watched what you were talking about with JPP getting held on the first TD. He beat Tyron Smith but not cleanly and I don't think you can consider what Smith did to slow him down as a hold. It was certainly no different than what Locklear did to Butler (57) on this play that also wasn't called.

http://www.abload.de/img/footballgiantstouchdokcy15.gif

On the other TDs, Tyron stands him up and the last TD, JPP isn't on the field.
                        Exactly, all you Giant's fans are complaining about Smith holding JPP, but do you not realize that Ware/Butler/Spencer were getting held all night, too?

Comment

Originally posted by JayMillah View Post
                          Exactly, all you Giant's fans are complaining about Smith holding JPP, but do you not realize that Ware/Butler/Spencer were getting held all night, too?
                          shut the F*** up they are just saying this sh** can't happen all season whether it's your team or ours if you don't like what you hear don't come on these boards
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks for Pinning this Mods!!!
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Great job as always Snappy ! Thanks bro !
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X